Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!
-
This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.
Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!
Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?
How can we best support you?
Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!
Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!
edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021
Hi I'm here to get help I wanna be a better person
@intuitiveTurtle4847 Welcome to 7 Cups. Your goal to be a better person can be an important and special way with 7 Cups. Make sure to check out the growth paths. I've done that and love them. If you'd like to chat, please message me.
@intuitiveTurtle4847 Hi! Welcome to 7cups, we're so glad to have you here!
@Hope hey !!
Hey :) im a newbie
@SoothingParadise19 Welcome to 7cups.
Welcome to the family.
We are so glad to have you here.
Just wanted to make you aware, that 7cups has Group Support Rooms.
In those rooms, members support members.
Other members come looking for support.
Here is the link: 7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php
I hope to see you in the support rooms from time to time.
@SoothingParadise19 Hey! Welcome to 7cups, we're so glad to have you here!
@SoothingParadise19 A great big welcome to 7 Cups. You've found a wonderful and accepting place with 7 Cups and listeners.
If you haven't already, check out the various growth paths. They are very helpful. I love mine and I hope you will too.
If you would like to chat, contact one of our listeners: https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/ or message me as a Listener.
Hi i welcome all the members :) feel free to ask anything
Hey
Hello my Dears,
im new here as a Listener, please feel free to Contact me♥️
Hello 7 Cups folks. Just testing the water.
welcome!!!
@easyCranberry3826 What were the results of you testing the water 🌊 ?
@easyCranberry3826 I hope you tested the waters here at 7 Cups and found a family of supportive trained Listeners, the growth paths, and lots more. If you'd like to chat with a Listener, you can do that with a click to https://www.7cups.com/BrowseListeners/ or I'm a message away as a trained Listener.
@Hope I'm here to listen and help those in need. Feel fee to message me to have a chat :)
Most of us prefer to focus on the light instead of our demons. But, when you own your shadows, name your secrets and claim all of who you are... It sets us free'
@Paviix I love this and am going to remember it. Thanks for this post!
@Paviix Thank you for sharing this!
Thanks for the post, my friend. Its indeed helpfull!