Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Hope4Tomorrow32
Hope4Tomorrow32 December 20th, 2022

Hello I’m Qween I’m a new listener and I don’t know what else to quite say here but… thanks for having me

4 replies
User Profile: SmilesandEars
SmilesandEars December 20th, 2022

@Hope4Tomorrow32

Welcome!

User Profile: SparklyFly
SparklyFly December 20th, 2022

@Hope4Tomorrow32 Welcome! As you hang out in the various rooms and work on your growth path, I think you'll see that 7 Cups is the place to be. If I can support you, shoot me a message.

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 December 26th, 2022

@Hope4Tomorrow32 Welcome to 7cups.

Welcome to the family.

Thank you for becoming a listener here at 7cups.

We are so glad to have you here.

Just wanted to let you know, we have Group Support Rooms, here at 7cups.

In those rooms members support other members.

So members come looking for support.

We also have listeners who come to, the rooms and help out.

So if your interested, in helping out in our Group Support Rooms, here at 7cups, we would be glad to have you.

Just a thought.

If you're interested here is the link: 7cups.com/connect/groupChatrooms.php

I hope to see you, in the chatrooms from time to time.

User Profile: Lublack2
Lublack2 December 26th, 2022

@Hope4Tomorrow32

Hiii welcome to 7 cups, don't feel shy to text if ypu have any questions :))

load more
User Profile: si2930
si2930 December 20th, 2022

welcome! feel free to message me if you could use support!

User Profile: si2930
si2930 December 20th, 2022

@Hope so glad you're here!!

User Profile: Kit7von8ICT
Kit7von8ICT December 21st, 2022

I guess this is the thing I'm supposed to do now. Signed up because I used to be in therapy when I had insurance and it was very helpful. In a much worse place now. The first step in healing is recognizing you need help apparently.

4 replies
User Profile: resourcefulMirage2502
resourcefulMirage2502 December 21st, 2022

Happy to have you here!

User Profile: AccidentalTentacles0
AccidentalTentacles0 December 22nd, 2022

@Kit7von8ICT Welcome!

User Profile: SparklyFly
SparklyFly December 22nd, 2022

@Kit7von8ICT Welcome to 7 Cups. Make sure to take some steps on your growth path. 7 Cups has awesome growth opportunities. I respect your "The first step in healing is recognizing you need help apparently." Good for you for that insight! Your healing has begun. If you'd like to chat, message me.

User Profile: peacefulStrawberry9685
peacefulStrawberry9685 December 26th, 2022

@Kit7von8ICT I cant go to regular therapists either, they never want my ins. and they charge too much. Besides ordinary people like us can try to take up the slack. Trainings here seem very thorough, so glad I stumbled across this place

load more
User Profile: Angelofheaven20
Angelofheaven20 December 21st, 2022

Welcome everyone!!

User Profile: LendingAnEar31
LendingAnEar31 December 21st, 2022

I'm here because I feel I can make my own journey better while I help others who need it the most.

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 22nd, 2022

@LendingAnEar31 Hi! I wish you the best on your journey!

User Profile: SparklyFly
SparklyFly December 26th, 2022

@LendingAnEar31 I agree with you 100%. Working on my growth paths, which I highly recommend, has helped me tremendously. I'm glad you're here!

load more
User Profile: LendingAnEar31
LendingAnEar31 December 21st, 2022

♥️

User Profile: QuietLake999
QuietLake999 December 21st, 2022

😇😇

User Profile: QuietLake999
QuietLake999 December 21st, 2022

Welcome everyone

User Profile: JordanRiver6879
JordanRiver6879 December 22nd, 2022

Hey there everyone! I recently joined after experiences a lot of recent changes and I felt the need to branch out more. I want to explore different ways to help/support others & I think the training pathway is a neat option too.

- JordanRiver