Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!
-
This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.
Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!
Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?
How can we best support you?
Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!
Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!
edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021
Hello, my name is Pumpkin, I am here to listen to you and help you heal from what you may be dealing with, please message me if you would like to have someone to listen to you ☺️
@wonderfulPumpkin9477 Hi Pumpkin! This is so sweet. We're grateful to have you in this community. Thank you for all you do.
hi everyone!
@hopefulGrace76 Hi! Welcome to 7cups! It's lovely to have you here.
Hello, hello! Curious to explore 7 cups as an emotional support community where I can lift up others and also receive emotional support, reasonable empathy, and positive encouragement. There have been a lot of changes in my life and it has been challenging to adjust and adapt with grace. Maybe this is a place is an appropriate space for this?
Please share any suggestions or tips!
I am here because I have so much empathy for others and know what its like
@Healingflowers Having empathy is amazing, thank you for all you do for the community. We're so grateful to have you here!
Thank you for taking out the time :) We are happy to have you here. Wishing you the best!
Hey there!
@CrystalHealer777
Hey there! Welcome to the community.
Hey there!
@CrystalHealer777
Hello! Welcome :]
@CrystalHealer777 Hi! Welcome to 7cups!
hey!! i am sia..joined recently and looking forward to know about people more and more..When i was in the state of depression or in my own gloominess, all i had wished to have that one person with whom i can share each and every single thing even if he isn't going to help me out but listen to me..and here i am hoping that listening will help out some people...
@Ukiyoo0
Hello and welcome! I'm super jazzed that you are here to have someone listen to you; that is quite brave of you :].
"Be strong and have good courage." <3
Hello Sia! I’m Sadia. It’s so nice to meet you. Thank you for coming to this community. You are very brave and I’d love to be your listening ear. Feel free to reach me . Wishing you the best
@Hope Hi. My name i'm brand new here and trying to find my way around. I have depression and sometimes need support. I am in therapy but sometimes it helps to have something extra. Maybe you can share newbie tips with me?
@Kchrispcat
Welcome to 7cups! You can explore 1-1 chats with a listener or therapist, group chats with peers, forum posts and self-help guides like this:
https://www.7cups.com/depression-help-online/lesson1.html
@HopeSO happy to be here.I am learning and growing also want to be a good listener. It is so nice to help people in crisis xx
@sweetButterfly2010 Hi! Welcome to 7cups! Thank you for being a listener. We're so grateful to have you here!
Hi, I can feel your excitement and it’s invigorating! You’ll do great. Thank you for being here ❤️
@Hope
Cool!