Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: MarvelousSummer
MarvelousSummer January 30th, 2023

Welcome

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 January 30th, 2023

@marveloussummer Welcome!

load more
User Profile: Twix28
Twix28 January 30th, 2023

Hi everyone! I'm new, looking for a few friends or a group chat or something. I'm very isolated all the time and really alone. Just looking for some support and whatnot. Please feel free to reach out! Looking forward to meeting people in the same boat. :)

3 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 January 30th, 2023

@Twix28 Hi! Welcome to 7cups. We're so glad to have you here. I hope you find the support you're looking for within this community!

User Profile: majesticUnicorns8281
majesticUnicorns8281 January 31st, 2023

@Twix28 Hello and Welcome!

User Profile: serenencn
serenencn January 31st, 2023

@Twix28 Welcome to 7 cups. You will find alot of support here, you came to the right place!!

load more
User Profile: majesticUnicorns8281
majesticUnicorns8281 January 30th, 2023

Welcome to 7cups! We are so glad you are here.

User Profile: considerateFish3805
considerateFish3805 January 31st, 2023

Welcome everyone!

User Profile: frenchcat
frenchcat January 31st, 2023

@Hope I hope to find support here. Thanks for 7cups

2 replies
User Profile: softCat123
softCat123 January 31st, 2023

@frenchcat Welcome here :) I hope you'll find support that you need!

User Profile: serenencn
serenencn January 31st, 2023

@frenchcat Welcome to 7 Cups! You will find lots of supportive new friends here!!

load more
User Profile: Hplistens
Hplistens January 31st, 2023

@Hope

any long term listener here? I need one I think

1 reply
User Profile: Sam4Support
Sam4Support February 4th, 2023

Hi there! I’m open to scheduling weekly chats if you’re interested. Feel free to check out my bio & send me a message. I reply as quickly as I can and when I am active (most nights between 7-11pm CST). It shows tremendous courage reaching out for support, and at 7 Cups we are here to support and be a listening ear. 24/7😊

load more
User Profile: GracefulSereneListener
GracefulSereneListener January 31st, 2023

Welcome with all of me and all my warmth!

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 February 9th, 2023

@GracefulSereneListener Hi. My name is calmMango. I just wanted to let you know, that here at 7cups, we have group support chatrooms. In those rooms, we have members who support other members. Listeners can also support members as well. In case you're interested, here is the chatroom link: 7cups.com/connect/Chatrooms.php Here is the link to our community calendar: https://www.7cups.com/home/#collapse-card-communitycalendar We always could use more listeners in the chatrooms.

load more
User Profile: prettywindyskies1849
prettywindyskies1849 February 1st, 2023

Welcome 💜

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 February 9th, 2023

@prettywindyskies1849 Hi. My name is calmMango. I just wanted to let you know, that here at 7cups, we have group support chatrooms. In those rooms, members support other members. Listeners can also support members as well. In case you're interested, here is the link, to our chatrooms: 7cups.com/connect/Chatrooms.php Here is our link to our community calendar: https://www.7cups.com/home/#collapse-card-communitycalendar We could always use more listeners, in our group support chatrooms.

load more
User Profile: ClementineMoon
ClementineMoon February 1st, 2023

Welcome everyone! 💜

User Profile: CupofCompassion59
CupofCompassion59 February 1st, 2023

Welcome everyone!