Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: Quitterrr
Quitterrr March 10th, 2023

Hello, reach out for a chat and I'll reply once I'm able to :)

I started out as a member for going through a hard phase, then also became a listener as it feels positive to be there for others, helping myself and others at the same time. It's both a pleasure and an honour to be here. I wish you all health and wealth. I'm Quitter, but you can call me Quits or just Q. Take all the love and care everyone. ♥️

User Profile: WorkofGod008
WorkofGod008 March 10th, 2023

@Hope

welcome members :)


User Profile: Rosety9
Rosety9 March 10th, 2023

Hi there, my name is Rose. I find 7 Cups pretty fun and supportive community.

3 replies
User Profile: StanleyCai
StanleyCai March 16th, 2023

@Rosety9 I'm Stanley. Nice to meet you:)

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 March 20th, 2023

@Rosety9 Hi Rose! Welcome to 7cups!

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 April 2nd, 2023

@Rosety9 Hi there. My name is calmMango. Here at 7cups, we have Group Support Rooms. In those rooms members support members. Some come, looking for support. Listeners, may support our membership. Here is the link, to our chatrooms, just in case: 7cups.com/connect/Chatrooms.php Here is the link to our community calendar: https://www.7cups.com/home/#collapse-card-communitycalendar We could always, use more listeners, in our chatrooms.

load more
User Profile: dreamMoon3286
dreamMoon3286 March 10th, 2023

Hey! Welcome to 7 Cups! Feel right at home and let me know what brought you to 7 Cups today?

User Profile: dreamMoon3286
dreamMoon3286 March 10th, 2023

Hey! Welcome to 7 Cups! Feel right at home and let me know what brings you to 7 Cups today!

User Profile: dreamMoon3286
dreamMoon3286 March 10th, 2023

Hey! Welcome here! What brings you to 7 Cups today!?

User Profile: DreamTurtle
DreamTurtle March 11th, 2023

I am a counselor and Psychotherapist, very glad to part of this 7 cup team. To help all kind of problems everyone facing in this world.

User Profile: DreamTurtle
DreamTurtle March 11th, 2023

I am a counselor and psychotherapist, very glad to part of this 7 cup team.

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 March 12th, 2023

@DreamTurtle Hi! Welcome to 7cups! We're so grateful to have you here!

load more
User Profile: loveisstrongerthanfear03
loveisstrongerthanfear03 March 11th, 2023

Welcome everyone!

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 March 12th, 2023

@loveisstrongerthanfear03 ❤️

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 April 2nd, 2023

@loveisstrongerthanfear03 Hi there. My name is calmMango. I just wanted to let you know, that here at 7cups, we have Group Support Rooms. In those rooms, members support members. Some, members come looking for support. Listeners, may support our membership. Here is the link, to our support rooms: 7cups.com/connect/Chatrooms.php Here is the link, to our community calendar: https://www.7cups.com/home/#collapse-card-communitycalendar We always need more, listeners in our chatrooms.

load more
User Profile: Koreneko
Koreneko March 11th, 2023

@Hope

Hello, I am not sure how I got here, and I have never been good at expressing myself. I have an adult autistic son and likely I am slightly too. I have health issues and my son and I both struggle with anxiety and depression. I feel I have failed him, how can I help him when I can't help myself. I have seen 3 psychologists and not one has helped.

3 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 March 12th, 2023

@Koreneko Hi! Welcome to 7cups! We're so grateful to have you here! You have not failed anyone. What's important is that you're here getting support. You both got this!

User Profile: UbuntuAvi
UbuntuAvi March 13th, 2023

@Koreneko Welcome to 7 cups. I am so glad you are here because I'm sure it took a lot of courage and determination to get here. This is a wonderful community of caring, enterprising souls. I truly hope you find some solace here, whether by finding understanding and camaraderie in the community pages, or empathy and kindness with an active listener. There are also paid opportunities to find help from psychology professionals if you so feel. Good luck, and once again, I am so glad you're here! There's a path ahead for you!

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 April 2nd, 2023

@Koreneko Hi there, my name is calmMango. I just wanted to let you know, that here, at 7cups, we have Group Support Rooms. In those rooms, members support members. Some, members come looking for support, here is the link, to our chatrooms, just in case: 7cups.com/connect/Chatrooms.php Here is the link, to our community calendar: https://www.7cups.com/home/#collapse-card-communitycalendar We could always use, more listeners.

load more