Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Members - Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself Here!

User Profile: Hope
Hope August 19th, 2020

Welcome to everyone who's joined our lovely community!
This post is outdated and no longer in use.
Be sure to introduce yourself in our new official welcome thread for all users!


-

This post is dedicated to welcoming members. If you are a listener, please show support to the members who post here! Listeners can introduce themselves here.

Hi there! We are so excited you joined 7 Cups! Allow us to welcome you by posting in this thread!

heart Please tell us why you are here and what topic are you seeking support for?

enlightenedHow can we best support you?

Bouquet Here is a resource you may find helpful: Find Welcome Pack here!

Practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Also, on successful completion, get a chance to earn a shiny badge known as "Compassion Hero". Open Here!


This is the sign you've been looking for neon signage


edited by ASilentObserver as of Feb 17, 2021

8533
User Profile: John467
John467 April 4th, 2023

@Hope

Hi everyone! My name is John and I am mainly here for two reasons: to grow my skills as a listener in general. and to earn volunteering hours for the program I am in at my school. Wishing you all the best as you develop your listening skills!

User Profile: John467
John467 April 4th, 2023

Hi everyone! My name is John and I am mainly here for two reasons: to grow my skills as a listener in general. and to earn volunteering hours for the program I am in at my school. Wishing you all the best as you develop your listening skills!

2 replies
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 April 9th, 2023

@John467 Hi John! Welcome to 7cups! I wish you the best with your program. You're going to do great!

User Profile: Sphumi08
Sphumi08 April 10th, 2023

@John467

Hi John hope the skills you will learn here will be exactly what you need.


load more
User Profile: iNomNom
iNomNom April 4th, 2023

Just getting a step ahead

2 replies
User Profile: TheCuriospher
TheCuriospher April 5th, 2023

@iNomNom

Well...at least you're driven to success! 😂

forest-gump-welcome-group.gif

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 April 9th, 2023

@iNomNom Keep going. You're doing great!

load more
User Profile: AllyLovesListening
AllyLovesListening April 5th, 2023

It's been a great place for me, I'm happy to be here. Supporting peoples and making them smile is just the best feeling ever.

2 replies
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 April 5th, 2023

@Allyintheborderland Hi there. My name is calmMango. I just wanted to let you know, that here at 7cups, we have Group Support Rooms. In those rooms, members support members. Some, members come looking for support. Listeners, may support our membership. Here is the link, to our chatrooms, just in case: 7cups.com/connect/Chatrooms.php Here is the link to our calendar: https://www.7cups.com/home/#collapse-card-communitycalendar We could always, use more listeners in our chatrooms.

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 April 9th, 2023

@Allyintheborderland Thank you for being here. We really appreciate you!

load more
User Profile: conscientiousCoconut115
conscientiousCoconut115 April 5th, 2023

Hi. This is my first post. I’m not sure what to say. I’m here because I’m losing hope that things will ever get better for me. I’ve been in pain as long as I can remember. I’m tired, but I want to keep trying. I just don’t know what else to try. I’ve been through different kinds of therapy. I’ve tried medications. I’ve read and read. I’ve talked about the things that have happened to me. I can’t seem to figure out how to have good relationships. I’m very lonely. People don’t like to connect on a deeper level. I don’t like people much anymore. I want to though. That’s why I’m really here. Thanks for reading. <3

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 April 6th, 2023

@conscientiousCoconut115 Hi there. My name is calmMango. I just wanted to let you know, that here, to 7cups, we have Group Support Rooms. In those rooms, members support members. Some, members come looking for support. Here is the link to our support rooms: 7cups.com/connect/Chatrooms.php Here is the link to our calendar: https://www.7cups.com/home/#collapse-card-communitycalendar

load more
User Profile: goldenPower8410
goldenPower8410 April 5th, 2023

Hi everyone my name is goldenpower I am here to help others


1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 April 9th, 2023

@goldenPower8410 Hi goldenpower! Welcome to 7cups!

load more
User Profile: HeirMeh
HeirMeh April 5th, 2023

@Hope

Thank you for the support

User Profile: HeirMeh
HeirMeh April 5th, 2023

@Hope


I am so thrilled to join in this community and help those in need

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 April 9th, 2023

@HeirMeh Hi! Welcome to 7cups! We're thrilled to have you here as well!

load more
User Profile: tnsweetea
tnsweetea April 6th, 2023

I am here to help you through anything I can. You are never alone in your struggles.

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 April 9th, 2023

@tnsweetea Thank you for sharing these kind words!

load more
User Profile: delightfulLynx2725
delightfulLynx2725 April 6th, 2023

Hi! I am excited to start this journey as a listener and to make a difference!

1 reply
User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 April 9th, 2023

@delightfulLynx2725 Hi! Welcome to 7cups! We really appreciate you.

load more