Can we create the largest ice-breaker chain on 7 Cups?
Hi everyone! We are a community who loves ice-breakers, they are fun and great conversation starters. Let's fill this game with so many ice-breakers that we can use it as the place when we are looking for ice-breakers!!
Step 1) Answer the ice-breaker question left by the person before you
Step 2) Leave an ice-breaker question for the person after you!

have you ever cried in a movie theater?
@jupiterplanets
Yes, I have cried during movies more times than I want to admit!
Question: Member of a royal family, or member of a circus?
@MidwesternCalmSeeker Definitely a circus member!!! 😂
@jupiterplanets Not really unless crying from laughter count. 😂
@playfulPalm95
Favorite flower?
@Fireskye13
hmmm can't really decide. So many pretty ones.
Q: what do you want to do when your older?
@playfulPalm95
I want to be a writer and/or a journalist.
What's your favorite movie?
@anaontheoffbeat
My favorite movie is A League of Their Own.
What's your favorite hobby?
@DauntlessDuck
Coloring while listening to music
@DauntlessDuck
It probably would be exercising, watching dramas or organizing things that has no need to organize while leaving the rest of my place a mess.
Favorite tearjearker movie?
@holyboo
Not much of a crier but I cried while watching Kkoi Mil Gaya as a kid.
Next Ice breaker: Your ideal vacation?
@DonaldDraper
I would love to go to america, australia and ireland one day.
If you could travel through time, would you go back into past or into the future?
@DonaldDraper going to New Zealand (my grandma's favorite country she ever visited) with someone I love, seeing all the beautiful sites, and relaxing with someone I love.
Next ice breaker: Favorite board game?
@practicalSky8577
Scrabble
Next qsn: First 3 letter word that comes to your mind.
@anaontheoffbeat
Oh my gosh a writer or journalist that's so pawsome gl with it I bet you'll be great.
@playfulPalm95
Tc of Wolves
@Fireskye13 Edelweiss
@Fireskye13 Edelweiss
@anaontheoffbeat
rock music or country
@shadowpuppet006
rock
Red velvet cake or Another cake?
@Samuriheart
red velvet, all though i love almost any cake
If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
@BellatheHappyHelper
Austria
Jerusalem, Israel
What's your favorite video game?
@JanelleINFP call of duty
Whats your favourite animal
@Asi1
Komodo Dragon
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
@abdul9307
Paris, France
What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
@AnnA0312 Mango
What's the craziest dare you've ever done in t or d?
@Asi1
Wolf
@Samuriheart
Red velvet
@abdul9307
Paris, France
What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
@AnnA0312
pistachio
what's your favorite color?
@basil531
Black !
If you had the choice to be anywhere currently in the world. Where would you be ? ❤
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
chinese restaurant 😋😋😋
if you were an animal what animal would you be ?
@AnnA0312
I like snickers icecream
@AnnA0312 I have many
1. Cookies and Cream
2. Sea Salt Caramel
3. Waffle Cone
4. French Vanilla
@shadowpuppet006
Rock but there is some pawsome country music!
Answering: If you were an animal what animal would you be?
Not a real animal, but I would be a unicorn, haha.
Question for next participant:
What is your favorite month?
@99sunshine
December because i like the snow
@99sunshine
April cause not to hot or cold
Leaving ice-breaker for the next person (Please remember to answer AND leave an ice-breaker for the next person)
Name one hobby you have!
@Hope
Coloring while listening to music
one hobby?: i like to paint
next question: which flower smells the best to you?
@basil531
Rose's
Would you rather live in big city or small town?
@Fireskye13
A small town, they're more tranquil and peaceful.
What was the last song you listened to?
@Person12269
Sword Art Online Opening 1: Crossing Fields
What's your favorite fruit? Mine is waternelon
@JanelleINFP
My favourite fruit is watermelon as well! 🍉 :)
What was the last TV show you watched?
@SympatheticStrawberrySmoothie
The Lengend of Korra!
What is your favorite Rain or snow?
@Sydney113
I love the rain!!!
What's ur favorite drink?
@Fireskye13 I have a lot of favorite drinks, so here's a list of my top favorites.
1. Sparkling Apple Cider
2. Mountain Dew
3. Sparkling Water
4. Sparkling Strawberry Punch
5. Grape Juice
6. Chamomile Tea
7. Hot Chocolate
What's your favorite dipping sauce? I like duck sauce.
@JanelleINFP
Mild salsa :D
Which emoji do you use the most? 😋
@JanelleINFP
I love sweet and sour!!
@Fireskye13 Sweet and sour is good too!
KETCHUP!!!!
Who is your favorite singer of all time????
@SeriouslyLey
Melanie Martinez!
What's you favorite Zodiac sign?
@SleepyTimeBaby
@SeriouslyLey it's a band. BTS
@SeriouslyLey
Zhavia - 100 ways
What's your favorite guilty pleasure?
@Fireskye13
Binge Watching Dance Moms
What is one thing you wish you had when you were a kid??
@SeriouslyLey
Hmm I think a pet
@SeriouslyLey cartoons should be real characters
@cheerfulLion6204
Oh my gosh yes Absolutely agree, that would be pawsome
@Fireskye13 I really enjoy painting my nails and toe nails, I don't know if it's really a guilty pleasure but if I'm being honest I don't think there's been a moment where they aren't painted. A question for the person after me...what is one thing that you do that others might think is unique?
@Fireskye13
Being lazy all Sunday and not doing and chores at all because I'm unmotivated.
@Fireskye13 staying up late 🤡