Featured Leader: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
This week we’re recognizing one of our awesome mentors!!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou !! Sun has been a part of our community since June of last year (2020). They specialize in the quality and subcommunity domains and are beloved by everyone who works alongside them.
Why are you nominating this person?
Very consistent with forums and make interesting posts investing so much time and effort. A great leader in group chatrooms. They are also a fantastic listener.
In 3 words Sun is helpful, extremely kind, and creative/thoughtful.
Some more testimonials:
“Sun is an all-around joy to be with, whether it be as a collaborator, a mentor, or a mentee. They are a true gem and a highly valued contributor to the 7Cups community!”
“I’ve gotten the pleasure of working and knowing Sun for about as long as they’ve been on the site and I can always speak highly of them and their leadership skills. Sun is passionate about what she does and is always willing to go above and beyond to do what needs to be accomplished. If anyone that exemplifies high warmth and high expectations, Sun is that person. I’m truly honored to have Sun around the community and spreading their sunshine where they are. Thank you for being you sun ”
Favorite quotes?
I love quotes, they are a reminder that someone else has been in our shoes before and we aren't alone! I don't have a " favorite " favorite quote but one that I find the most comforting at all times is " In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. " by Robert Frost!
Proudest 7 Cups achievement?
Aww I don't have one, I have many many proud accomplishments, from receiving the "you've really helped me" messages from members to listener peers telling me they feel comfortable in my presence, from the many roles and badges to the different ways people have expressed their appreciation and bestowed kindness on me. But at the end of the day, it is only the people I've met here and the connections I've formed with them that I consider as the bestest thing ever ~ it's the people here that make me want to come back again, and so for me, they are all that matter above everything else, my proudest accomplishment at all times!
Thank you for caring for our community!!!
-
Do you know an awesome leader who deserves to be nominated? Please fill out this form!
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thanks for sharing your unique perspectives. Great to have you here in the community.
@Heather225
@soulsings thanks alot, Soul, I appreciate you! ❤
@sunisshiningandsoareyou You deserve this so much, Sunny-Sun! ❤️ We adore and admire you so, so much. Thank you for all of the hard work you do for us all here, supporting and providing you're amazing-ness, hehe. Congratulations, my friend❤️🌞
@Heather225
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Yippeeee Sunnnnn🥳❤️🤗🎊 Congratulations!!!!! This calls for another celebration!! Yayyy!!! ✨💫
Well, yes, Sunnie is totally deserving for this and more! One such shining soul around here whose presence spread radiance all over!
🍕🍕🍕 for you Sunn!! ❤️🤗 (Specially baked👩🍳 : p)