Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leadership Spotlight: lovelyWhisper66

User Profile: Heather225
Heather225 February 22nd, 2022

Our next Spotlighted Leader for February is...

_1645561256.LSpotlight-Jan2022-CL-lovelyWhisper66 .png

@lovelyWhisper66 !! Whisper has been a part of our 7 Cups family since September of 2015! Whisper is known for the work she’s done as a Community Mentor for Addiction Support.

Whisper was one of the first people who welcomed me to 7 Cups. Her friendly and supportive approach made a big impression on me, and I remember thinking to myself, “wow if this is a reflection of the community at large, I am going to be so happy here.”

Why did you nominate Whisper? They are taking care of the addiction support and I feel supported during the checkins.

In 3 words Whisper is ​​Supportive, respectful of boundaries, and non-judgemental

We asked Whisper a few questions to get to know her better!

1. What’s your favorite quote?
"Prejudice is just ignorance" Blaine Anderson from the show Glee

2. Your proudest 7 cups achievement
When I completed the 7Cups graduation.

3. One fun fact about you: I am a huge fan of Yelp!

Have you worked alongside Whisper? Let us know in the replies!

-
Do you know an awesome leader who deserves to be nominated? Please fill out this form!

39
User Profile: Allnaturalnuttella101
Allnaturalnuttella101 February 23rd, 2022

Congratulations love!!


@lovelyWhisper66

1 reply
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 26th, 2022

@Allnaturalnuttella101 Hi all, thank you so much! Have a nice weekend, and thanks for your hard work and support here. Keep up the amazing work! :)

load more
User Profile: theriverissinging
theriverissinging February 23rd, 2022

@Heather225

@lovelyWhisper66 congratulations! you deserve it 😊 and I like that quote. I hope your break goes well! Should I be whispering all of this or singing hmm 🧐 or maybe a singing whisper 😛

1 reply
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 26th, 2022

@theriverissinging Hi River! Thanks for the lovely message. My sc break is going well. Have a nice weekend, and keep up the great job. Thank you for your hard work and support here! :)

load more
User Profile: 00Michelle00
00Michelle00 February 23rd, 2022

@Heather225

Congratulations, well done!

1 reply
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 26th, 2022

@00Michelle00 Thank you Michelle! Keep up the good job, and thanks for your support and dedication here. Have a lovely weekend! :)

load more
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings February 23rd, 2022

@lovelyWhisper66 congratulations on being recognized for outstanding leadership qualities.


@Heather225

2 replies
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 26th, 2022

@soulsings Hi Soul! Thank you for your kind words! You are such a role model, so your post really means a lot. Keep up the great work, and thank you for your hard work and support. Have a fantastic weekend! :)

1 reply
User Profile: soulsings
soulsings February 27th, 2022

@lovelyWhisper66 you are welcome!

load more
load more
User Profile: Kiwii7
Kiwii7 February 24th, 2022

@Heather225

User Profile: Kiwii7
Kiwii7 February 24th, 2022

@Heather225

@lovelyWhisper66 Congrats you are doing an amazing work! :)

1 reply
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 26th, 2022

@Kiwii7 Hi Kiwii! Thank you so much! I adore your dp/ avatar btw. I love birds! Thanks for your support and hard work here, and I hope you have a great weekend. Keep up the fantastic work! :)

load more
User Profile: bigSong32
bigSong32 February 24th, 2022

That is awesome to hear!!!! Congratulations!! Thank you for all that you do!

1 reply
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 26th, 2022

@bigSong32 Hello big! Thanks for your kind words, and keep up the great job here. Thank you for your support and hard work here. Have a lovely weekend! :)

load more
User Profile: GoldenRuleJG
GoldenRuleJG February 24th, 2022

@Heather225

@lovelyWhisper66 Thank you for all you do and making addiction support team happy 💜

2 replies
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 26th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG Hi Golden, long time no see! Thanks for the kind words, and keep up the good work. Have a lovely weekend, and thank you for your hard work and support. :)

1 reply
User Profile: GoldenRuleJG
GoldenRuleJG February 26th, 2022

@lovelyWhisper66 same to you whisper - thank you 😊

load more
load more
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 25th, 2022

@Heather225 Hey Heather! Thanks so much for your kind words! Keep up the great job, and have a lovely weekend. :)