Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Living with Leaders Quotables

October 20th, 2021


You are full of beautiful life learnings! Share some of your learnings with us here: https://tinyurl.com/LivingwithLeaders


2c9cc5ab0a1e9075647952ea8423ac16.jpg


Browse this thread to find some quotable words said by our 7cups leaders (members and listeners)!


179
User Profile: Brightfuture82
Brightfuture82 July 29th, 2022

3iplEDB.jpeg


"As a leader, the last thing I would’ve wanted to do is shut myself off from feedback from the very folks I work with, and that is every single one on 7Cups. Another thing that has immensely helped me is being supportive and considerate in my approach. I believe in “Discussing”, not “Demanding” 💜 So humility is the key at the end of the day."❤️

- @amazingNutella24❤️

Read full interview here

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin July 30th, 2022

selfhonesty-is-the-highest-and-purest-form-of-honesty.jpg


"Self-honesty is the highest and purest form of honesty."

By - @Fristo

Read full interview here

User Profile: Brightfuture82
Brightfuture82 July 31st, 2022


MbjW6FH.jpeg

"One should inspire others to create something new or to move forward and achieve a goal; that's who a true leader should be."❤️

- By @bubblingBreeze14❤️

Read full interview here

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin July 31st, 2022

id-like-to-address-myself-as-a-forever-newbie-though-its.jpg


"I'd like to address myself as a forever newbie though, it's just easier and better that way, to always leave a certain room open for exploring, learning and growing!"

-By @sunisshiningandsoareyou

Read full interview here

1 reply
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 11th, 2022

@Harsvin

Just seeing this now, Thankyou Harsvin. Wonderful graphic! ❤

load more
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin August 1st, 2022

i-was-drawn-to-this-platform-because-i-loved-the-concept-of.jpg


"I was drawn to this platform because I loved the concept of active listening, my roles have changed over the years but one thing remains, the work I do still makes a difference!"

-By @Hope

Read full interview here

User Profile: Brightfuture82
Brightfuture82 August 1st, 2022

wIB6YlB.jpeg

"I've never thought about self-care or even used that word as much as we all use, talk about and value in 7 cups."❤️

- @sunisshiningandsoareyou❤️

Read full interview here

4 replies
August 1st, 2022

@Brightfuture82 awwwwwwwwww, this is my fav. graphic so far!

1 reply
User Profile: Brightfuture82
Brightfuture82 August 1st, 2022

@Fristo

Thanks Fristo😊 I guess i should make the rest cartoon based😛💖

load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 1st, 2022

@Brightfuture82

How lovely, Brightyyy. 💖

1 reply
User Profile: Brightfuture82
Brightfuture82 August 1st, 2022


@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunny🤗💖

load more
load more
User Profile: ImLexTheTrex
ImLexTheTrex August 1st, 2022

_1659393762.5D045A90-2E8C-485E-9794-69F9F6058EC8.jpeg

“Learning about active listening on 7Cups has allowed me to be a better listener for my friends so I’m able to support them better, and it’s also made me more patient. Cups helped me realize even more that people have a lot going on behind closed doors than we may think from first glance.”

-@EmmaE


find the full interview here

User Profile: MikaelaW
MikaelaW August 2nd, 2022

@Fristo

_1659460342.quotable 1PNG copy.PNG

2 replies
User Profile: MikaelaW
MikaelaW August 2nd, 2022

@MikaelaW

"Be your true self, because at the end of the day it's you who makes the difference in your life"

@Heather225

August 2nd, 2022

@MikaelaW beautiful graphic, beautiful words

load more
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin August 3rd, 2022

a-real-mod-is-the-one-who-can-moderate-their-own-life.jpg


"A real mod is the one who can moderate their own life"

By - @cheerfulIceCream

Read full interview here

1 reply
User Profile: Happy900
Happy900 August 8th, 2022

@Harsvin I love this quote as well.

load more
User Profile: Brightfuture82
Brightfuture82 August 3rd, 2022

91w8hzR.jpeg


"I would love for people to start to think more about how they can benefit others around them or the environment around."❤️

- @Hope❤️

Read full interview here

3 replies
User Profile: Hope
Hope August 3rd, 2022

@Brightfuture82

I completely forgot about this one! Thank you for the tag and post

1 reply
User Profile: Brightfuture82
Brightfuture82 August 3rd, 2022

@Hope

💖

load more
User Profile: Happy900
Happy900 August 8th, 2022

@Brightfuture82 @Hope your a very talented writer.

load more