Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Birthday badges to celebrate 3 years.... CAN YOU EARN ALL THREE??

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

I dare ALL OF YOU to try and earn the hat trick (all 3 badges)!!

3rd Birthday Star: for sharing your referral link in honor of 7 Cups 3rd Birthday

3rd Birthday Milestone: or sharing your personal milestones as a listener over the past year!

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; For sending an appreciative shout-out to someone in the community who has made a positive impact on you in the feed, forum or 1-1 message

Challenge: figure out how to earn all 3 !! Hint: most are located in this forum category :D

228
User Profile: youlive
youlive July 8th, 2016

Birthday Star: I posted my link in my twitter. People you see that i'm supporting them

Birthday Milestone: It will be almost 2 years since I have been on this site, I can't believe of all the changes. I've helped so manu people and I'm so greatful for all the help that people here give to me everyday

User Profile: Mark5
Mark5 July 8th, 2016

I've had a lot of milestones with 7 Cups, but the most important to me isn't a personal one. It has been so amazing to see 7 Cups grow and expand and reach across the globe. It's almost crazy to think about what we were like in the very beginning and to see where we are now. <3

User Profile: optimisticBlossom66
optimisticBlossom66 July 8th, 2016

3rd Birthday Star: I tweeted my referrel link already. :)

3rd Birthday Milestone: I have been a listener since late March.But I have been a member since last year. I have learnt so much on how to be a good listener and to be able to help them and ulimately make a small difference to others lives when they're in turmoil. It's not easy to speak up about your issues and many people feel quite alone. So I'm glad I'm able to give people the chance to be heard and supported as this world is quite scary. This also gives me a bit of field training as counselling is something I wish to pursue as a career and I'm just glad I'm able to get some practice. :) It's been such a wonderful experience and I can't wait to continue to helping others. :)

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; A big shout out to @Mrvhor7! Who has been such a wonderful listener in this community and I wish him all the best in the future! :)

User Profile: KRN
KRN July 8th, 2016

3rd Birthday Star: I did it <3

3rd Birthday Milestone: done <3

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend: i do this everyday <3

User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta July 8th, 2016

3rd Birthday Milestone: I've made a lot of progress with my therapist for a recent traumatic experience.

3rd Birthday Shoutout: Shoutout to @DarkCoffee and @Moj for being awesome, positive people in this community! :) I love seeing their posts on my feed. ❤

User Profile: DarkCoffee
DarkCoffee July 10th, 2016

@safeandsoundta

User Profile: DarkCoffee
DarkCoffee July 10th, 2016

@DarkCoffee Thanks!:-)

User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta July 10th, 2016

@DarkCoffee no problem! :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: maskedshadow
maskedshadow July 8th, 2016

I think my personal milestone as a listener is not only to be able to listen but also to know when not to listen. as a listener I got very used to coming here often and when I had a personal crisis in my life I couldn't give the people I listen to enough attention and learning to stop and take care of myself was my personal milestone

Someone I really admire is Glen. He is awesomeness personified. I had the opportunity to talk to him personally and inspite of his busy schedule he took the time to sort out my problems and give me time and attention. so loads of love to you Glen you and this amazing organisation are awesome balls dipped in awesome sause.

User Profile: ciaraaa
ciaraaa July 8th, 2016

Shared my referral link on twitter

I've been listening for over a year now and getting to experience 7 cups birthday again is amazing. I remember my days as a newbie and how hard i thought listening was but with the help of my fellow listeners and friends, they've helped me grow as a listener and improve on my listening skills and thanks for being my mentor even though i forced you and wouldnt take no for an answer.

And a shoutout to my least favorite listener @AmyBear who i known for over a year now and another year together. I'll always be there for this chicka and we've made so many great memories and more memories to come.

User Profile: musicalMagic
musicalMagic July 8th, 2016

@Laura I shared my link on Facebook and Twitter.

My personal milestone I completed AL-1-4 trainings as per goal I set for myself which was less than a month. I did al-1 long ago, thought did two but badge was missing had to redo 2, then 3 & 4 just came out not too long ago. I have them all done now despite my severe health challenges I've been dealing with! Yay!! So happy and excited now as soon as I'm ready and feeling a touch better I'm moving on to my next goals!

I sent out several 1-1 appreciation/shoutouts I really like doing 1-1 much more personal that way and I did post in the forum a congratulations to Ano on her award as well as 1-1 message.

Ok everyone you can do it! Let's collect those 3rd Bday badges, it's fun!💞

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean July 12th, 2016

@musicalMagic

Thats Awesome Magic! Way to go! heartyessmiley

load more
User Profile: braveTalker56
braveTalker56 July 8th, 2016

Birthday Star: Posted to my twitter account

Birthday Hug-a-friend: nabeela for being a good friend and a partner and someone I can really bond with!

Birthday Milestone: It is past 1 year that I have been on this site, I can't believe of all the changes.

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY 7CUPS,

Thank you for being there

User Profile: Beautifulnightmare16
Beautifulnightmare16 July 8th, 2016

Shoutout to @shadowoatmeal for being my amazing 7 cups friend! Thank you for helping me and the 7 cups community!