Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Birthday badges to celebrate 3 years.... CAN YOU EARN ALL THREE??

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

I dare ALL OF YOU to try and earn the hat trick (all 3 badges)!!

3rd Birthday Star: for sharing your referral link in honor of 7 Cups 3rd Birthday

3rd Birthday Milestone: or sharing your personal milestones as a listener over the past year!

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; For sending an appreciative shout-out to someone in the community who has made a positive impact on you in the feed, forum or 1-1 message

Challenge: figure out how to earn all 3 !! Hint: most are located in this forum category :D

228
User Profile: Reececup1986
Reececup1986 January 31st, 2017

Happy 3rd Birthday 7Cups

User Profile: SpeedyHare
SpeedyHare February 1st, 2017

@gracefulPumpkin90

User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 February 13th, 2017

I wuld like to give a shout out to @compassionategirl90 as this listener gave me support on the forum when I felt low. My milestone is to continue to use seven cups in order to become a stronger person. I shared my personal link with my followers on twitter on august 6 w

2016.

User Profile: dancingStrawberry34
dancingStrawberry34 February 24th, 2017

Birthday Star: I shared my referral link on twitter.

Birthday Shout-Out: I would like to thank one of the first listeners I connected with, @Kashie for all the support you have given me <3

User Profile: dancingStrawberry34
dancingStrawberry34 February 24th, 2017

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend - This shout out goes to Power for being such a great support to me and a reliable guide in helping me with difficult chats. Thanks a lot for being there for me. You are the best! :)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver August 14th, 2017

Apology for bit late! Belated Birthday Wishes!

3rd Birthday Star: Already https://www.7cups.com/15411432 did it on Twitter.

3rd Birthday Milestone: Completed a month here and in a month got well supported and connected.

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; Did shout out to those who supported me. It is in my feed. And at times I do it on forum posts as well as 1-1 basis.

User Profile: dancingStrawberry34
dancingStrawberry34 September 18th, 2017

@harsvin

a shoutout to my amazing friend harsvin you are the best thank you for always being there for me.

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin September 18th, 2017

@dancingStrawberry34

Thank you so much, Steph! *Hugs* heart

load more
User Profile: Reececup1986
Reececup1986 January 27th, 2018

Happy late Birthday 7 Cups, hated i missed the day