Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Birthday badges to celebrate 3 years.... CAN YOU EARN ALL THREE??

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

I dare ALL OF YOU to try and earn the hat trick (all 3 badges)!!

3rd Birthday Star: for sharing your referral link in honor of 7 Cups 3rd Birthday

3rd Birthday Milestone: or sharing your personal milestones as a listener over the past year!

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; For sending an appreciative shout-out to someone in the community who has made a positive impact on you in the feed, forum or 1-1 message

Challenge: figure out how to earn all 3 !! Hint: most are located in this forum category :D

228
User Profile: Caffeinatedwriter
Caffeinatedwriter July 6th, 2016

Id like to shout out to @rosemarythepoet for helping me when I was a guest on 7cups, newly recovering from my eating disorders.

User Profile: Casscass
Casscass July 6th, 2016

I want to give a shout out to @holly29 for being there for me when not sure on something so has pointed me in the right direction

User Profile: Caffeinatedwriter
Caffeinatedwriter July 6th, 2016

I have only recently joined 7cups, but that was a huge milestone for me. I overcame my own challenges and decided to help others do the same.

1 reply
User Profile: Oyster
Oyster July 6th, 2016

@Caffeinatedwriter What a great way to pay it forward! Thanks for being here. :)

load more
User Profile: Lee
Lee July 6th, 2016

@Laura

Earned!

User Profile: iheartpuppies925
iheartpuppies925 July 6th, 2016

My attempt at 3rd Year Birthday Milestone Badge....

When I first signed up to be a Listener little more than a month ago, I had very high hopes at what I wanted to achieve in the shortest time possible. I wanted to be a Verified Listener, Verified Team Listener, Peer Support, Mentor, and Mentor Leader. I also wanted to maintain my 5 star rating. Those are my milestones. I am proud to say that I have achieved the prerequisites of the 3 out of 5, need 1 more positive written review, and have 3 weeks to go for the last 2 as well as successfully maintaining my 5 star rating out of 20 ratings. Whether or not these is too short of a span or aren't really "milestones," these are the goals I laid out for myself and I take pride in achieving each one.
Either way, I am happy to be here experiencing 7 Cups' 3rd Birthday
laughyesheart! Although still rather "new", I believe that as 7 Cups has more birthdays, this site/community can change the world!

User Profile: SilentSerenityy
SilentSerenityy July 6th, 2016

I've tweeted to you guys to wish you a happy birthday. :D

1 reply
User Profile: SilentSerenityy
SilentSerenityy July 6th, 2016

And done a shout-out. :)

load more
User Profile: OpenEyesOpenHeart
OpenEyesOpenHeart July 6th, 2016

3rd Birthday Star: I posted on twitter "Happy '3rd' Bday 7 Cups! Such an amazing site! Visit https://www.7cups.com/13707184 to talk to someone about anything that is on your mind"

3rd Birthday Milestone: A huge milestone for me in the past year, was joining! But aside for that has just been intrograting myself into the 7 Cups community and joining the intern program!

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; I want to give a shout out to iKat has been an awesome Intern leader! I have had close to a million questions and shes been super informative and patient with me <3!

User Profile: Casscass
Casscass July 6th, 2016

@Laura got all three ;)

User Profile: miraculousCloud86
miraculousCloud86 July 6th, 2016

Happy birthday to 7cups

Ive learnt self care while listening

Shout out to @batmb and @lmessi10 for helping me through the tough times.

User Profile: DavidPortugal
DavidPortugal July 6th, 2016

Hello everyone! :-)

Congratulations to all our community for this birthday and I hope we'll be here again in 3 years' time to celebrate again.

As for the contest, here goes my contribution, hoping to be able to get the badges but also taking the opportunity to share with you my goals and my happiness.

3rd Birthday Star: Shared on Facebook https://imgur.com/LgaWqSg

3rd Birthday Milestone: I joined recently and one of my milestones is to become a 5 stars listener, which hasn't happened so far, but I keep trying to improve to achieve it.

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend: I would like to thank @Kukla29 and @easyNectarine8155 for giving me the opportunity to be helpful. It is a very grateful feeling

Kindest regards to you all from Portugal / David

2 replies
User Profile: GrayPebble
GrayPebble July 7th, 2016

@DavidPires Glad you're here, David! You can do it! Don't give up :)

1 reply
User Profile: DavidPortugal
DavidPortugal July 7th, 2016

@popiwhee Many thanks! :-D

load more
load more