Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3 Birthday badges to celebrate 3 years.... CAN YOU EARN ALL THREE??

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

I dare ALL OF YOU to try and earn the hat trick (all 3 badges)!!

3rd Birthday Star: for sharing your referral link in honor of 7 Cups 3rd Birthday

3rd Birthday Milestone: or sharing your personal milestones as a listener over the past year!

3rd Bday Hug-a-friend; For sending an appreciative shout-out to someone in the community who has made a positive impact on you in the feed, forum or 1-1 message

Challenge: figure out how to earn all 3 !! Hint: most are located in this forum category :D

228
User Profile: HugsAndTickles
HugsAndTickles July 7th, 2016

3rd Birthday Star: I have my link in my Instagram, if that counts!

3rd Birthday Milestone: I've only been a listener a few days, but I've helped a couple of people and made some friends!

3rd Birthday Hug a friend: This is for @Elixxir , who is the reason I am a listener, and for @me , who's helped me out since I started! ^_^

User Profile: dreamofbetterdays
dreamofbetterdays July 7th, 2016

Shout out to @soaringlight for being awesome and always cheering me up!

User Profile: dreamofbetterdays
dreamofbetterdays July 7th, 2016

Milestone: when I managed to help someone with their anxiety through listening!

User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose July 7th, 2016

well, turns out I can't figure out where the milestone thread is, so my post is going here haha

for birthday hug a friend: @missZ!!!!!!!!! You've been there for me soooo much and we are like super awesome friends. I am happy you are here.

@Jadie, my twin! I love you so much and I am so glad you are still around. We've grown so much huh? haha

Birthday milestone: I have gained sooo many milestones. Becoming a listener, then mentor before it became an actual thing, he first batch of group support room mods, mentor leader, ambassador, first time having my own project and team. Exciting stuff!

1 reply
User Profile: MissZ
MissZ July 8th, 2016

@EvelyneRose *hugs* You are awesome, Evelyne!

load more
User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS July 7th, 2016

3rd Birthday Milestone: This year has definitely been filled with many milestones for me, here on 7 Cups! In August, I started off as a listener, taking chats and participating in group support rooms. Ever since the very beginning, I have always had a huge love and attachement to the Teen Listeners Room! That place is basically my home on 7 Cups! In January, I became a Group Mod and eventually a Peer Support Listener since I loved helping the listeners too! I soon realized that whenever I was in TL, I felt the need and the desire to protect that room and help anyone who asked a question in there or needed guidance, especially the new listeners. I made it my mission to help as much as I could on the listener side. Listener Quality has always been very important to me! As I danced and pranced around 7 Cups, more and more people started mentionning the term 'Teen Star' to me. At first, it was so confusing to me! The difference between mentors & teen stars and all the different tracks made my head spin! But eventually, it all started to make sense to me! With the encouragement and support from many friends here on 7 Cups, I finally decided to apply for Teen Star since I loved the listener side so much! I decided to apply as a Chatroom Teen Star due to my profound love for TL. To my surprise, not only did I get accepted as a Chatroom Teen Star, I also got offered to become a Quality Teen Star! I have been involved in many projects here on 7 Cups as well, and have even started my own; The Dance Project! This year has definitely been filled with amazing surprises! I never imagined that I would be where I am today!

This brings me to my next point!

3rd Birthday Hug-a-friend: To my amazing mentor @Dillion, I could not have gotten to where I am today without your constant words of encouragement and support. You have always been so patient and understanding with everything that I need! No matter what the situation was, you were always able to calm me down and reassure me that it would be okay. I cannot thank you enough for all the time and effort you have put into mentoring me and helping me grow and become the best listener I could ever be. Without your support, I could would not be where I am today, coaching other listeners and helping them grow. Ever since that day I clicked on your profile, I have always admired you and aspire to become like you. You truly are such an inspiration to me! Your kindness has always been something that I truly admire in you every single day. I am so grateful that we are besties for life now and that we got to know each other and that we are where we are today! I will always remember everything that you have always done for me and I will never forget how much dedication you put into mentoring me! Thank you Dillion, for everything that you have done and still continue to do for me, to this day! You are an amazing mentor, teacher & friend!

Taggers: @Aj98 @amazingrea @Amelia @AmyBear @Annie @akaalex @arxxxh @Brightheart993 @Bunnyfrufru @CelegnirCuthalion @Cielxblu @Charli @colorfulJoy84 @ConsubstantialWrong @CoryIsHere @Dillion @Disneykstew @DoseOfPositive @Emily619 @EnigmaticPetrichor @FaithForTheWin @fluffyUnicorns84 @FrufflesDaRat @geeksherlock @Heather @HelpfulNick95 @HopefulJasmin @itsE @iAmJustAnAspiringScientist97 @Iara @IceDad @iKat @IreKat @InfiniteSusana @Ila @Irishrose2016 @JaceofSpades @JohnnyM @juliebeth47 @KrinkTheMellowUnicorn @Laura @Lyra @Mark5 @MayaE @MelAllyouneedislove @MissZ @MoBear @NikOfMyths @NyaaMio @olive @Oliver12 @organticNight25 @OrunLeon @Pali @Pat @poeticguy @raindrop79 @RebeccaH @Rebecca @skyisblue @Sydney @theycallmetheswagboy969 @Twish @wonderfulPumpkin71 @ZaraSmiles @zoeLH101 @7cups

2 replies
User Profile: Dillion
Dillion July 9th, 2016

@Dancernhealer

*huggles*

My Birthday Milestone is having over 1000 support chats with members! This was a very large goal I had myself and I worked pretty hard to achieve this! Without my amazing mentors, friends, and fellow listeners, this wouldn't be possible! Thank you!

- Hug a Friend - @Amelia - You have been a great inspiration to me in my journey as a listener, both mentally, physically, and friendly! I could not be where I am today with out your great wise words of wisdom. Anytime I have any questions you have cleared them for me, and I really appreciate that so much, I can hardly put it into words.

1 reply
User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS July 10th, 2016

*HUGGLES FOREVER* <3 @Dillion

load more
load more
User Profile: Twitch98
Twitch98 July 7th, 2016

@Laura Third birthday milestone ....

Being a listener on here but more importantly being a part lf this community as well as all the people ive met allng my 7 cups of tea journey have taught me numberous things , things i didnt even belive i could be taught for example @amelia taught me that just because youve had a bad past doesnt mean you cant have a bright future okay you cant change the past but it doesnt define who you are one bit , your past doesnt determine your future kt only helps you make better descisions . Where as @MidnightAngel has taught me that people do care and there will always be someone to listen to you even on a dark day . on the other hand @MammaLlama has taught me that theres always a friend to be found even in the most unexpected of places . @Jonrae has taught me to open my mind and my heart because if you open your heart and not your mind you end up close minded but if you open your mind and not your heart you never see the bigger picture @ARXXH has taught me kindness , compassion and forgivness . Thats just a few lessons ive learned on my journey during the short time ive been on this site but the community has taught me way more , the community as a whole has taught me it doesnt matter who you are there is always a place for you even if you have a disability or your gay or your a diffrent colour to everyone else , young or old , none of it matters . The community has taught me people come from many diffrent walks of life but where you come from doesnt matter , the cards your dealt in life dont matter the only thing that does matter is how you handle the situation your given . All the people that have engadged in a 1-2-1 with me have taught me bravery BUT ....... the most important lesson ive learned .....

be my self because theres no body in this world lkke me and thats something i should be proud of .

For thoes reasons id like to give a shoutout to the whole community because each and every one of you is amazing in your own little way and i learn something new from you all every day . each one of you make me thrive to be a better person each day . so stay strong and be yourselfs , just keep being amazing

User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment July 7th, 2016

@Laura i would like to give a shoutout to @alansam123 for being an amazing listener, he will listen to the good and bad and make you think, I hihjly recommend him.

Ill email my link to people, shall i BCc 7 cups?

Milestone: i learned that we have so many common experiences and surpised my problems are not so unique. I just do not understand why most people do not share this, unless online, it would be great to know that we are not alone in our struggles and help each other get thrpugh this life.

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment July 10th, 2016

@reservedexcitment I added my referal link into my email signature, so it has been going out with all my emails for the past several days. Thats a lot of referals.

load more
User Profile: Introvert73
Introvert73 July 7th, 2016

YAY I got all three badges!! woohoo!

User Profile: ChaoticGood
ChaoticGood July 7th, 2016

Birthday Star: Posted my link on facebook

3rd Birthday Milestone: My personal milestone was being able to help so many people

3rd B-day Hug-A-Friend: Thank you @iKat! You have helped me with so much and made sure that no matter what i was able to keep going on this site.

User Profile: proactiveTiger3409
proactiveTiger3409 July 7th, 2016

Birthday Star: Posted a referral link on my facebook account!

Birthday Hug-a-friend: Shout out to @essdee, my Oklahoma sister. You have been there to support me in good times and bad througout the last year! I love your kind heart!

Birthday Milestone: About a month ago was my one year anniversary membership here at 7cups! In that time, I have left a job situation that was unhealthy for me, decided to take on new goals, and have made substantial progress towards something that I had previously deemed impossible.

2 replies
User Profile: GrayPebble
GrayPebble July 7th, 2016

@proactiveTiger3409 Wow, that's truly impressive! I'm so proud of you :) You're a star!

User Profile: cosmicdreamer08
cosmicdreamer08 August 28th, 2016

@proactiveTiger3409 Thank you so much tiger sis! You are an inspiration to me and everyone you meet. heart and a wonderful person!

load more