Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

3rd Bday Spread the Love by Honoring those who have made an impact on you!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

We all love & need hugs! Give someone in the community a digital hug/ shoutout & spread the love this birthday season! Once you do, post to this thread to earn the 3rd Bday Hug-a-friend badge!

287
August 6th, 2016

Shoutout to @bigAnt88 for being super supportive! I may not know you very well, but you have been nothing but kind to me. :) Thank you.

User Profile: Rhea
Rhea August 18th, 2016

Just made a shout out to two listener through the anonymous appreciation form! :)

User Profile: glisteningEyes
glisteningEyes August 20th, 2016

I don't remember the first person I talked to on here but she helped me so much and she is the reason that I am a listener on here <3

to whoever you and wherever you may be- I hope your life is treating you well as you really deserver it!

User Profile: smilinghooman
smilinghooman August 23rd, 2016

Hugs @everyone. Haha yes very late but hey as they say better late than never right.

User Profile: Mila0913
Mila0913 September 6th, 2016

@smilinghooman very true, we appreciate your shout out!!

load more
User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose August 28th, 2016

@jadie

i love youu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We've been through so much together. Such a long time. You're awesome thank you so much for your support.

Also, @MissZ !!! I also love you!!!!! So much good times! Glad to have a buddy to do 7cups activities and bonding with

User Profile: DarkCoffee
DarkCoffee September 16th, 2016

I haven't received the badge, was this the place to post for it?smiley

User Profile: FlowersOfHope
FlowersOfHope September 26th, 2016

I loved this idea :o

User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta September 26th, 2016

I'd like to give a shoutout to one of my first listeners I connected with, @healinglight7 (sorry for tagging you in two separate posts). The advice given to me by this listener was helpful during a hard time and stuck with me. She helped me focus on my classes, rather than negatie people who were trying to bring me down!

October 9th, 2016

@WhimsicalDancer

Some hugs for you while you are on your self-healing journey heart

User Profile: LaughingOtter
LaughingOtter October 10th, 2016

I would honestly really like to honour all the animals and nature all around me. They inspire me to continue to help those in need every day. I Also know that @WhimsicalDancer was feeling a little low earlier today so I'd like to send out a hug to her cause I'm always thinking of her and want to wish her the best :)