Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups has helped me reach [you fill in here] personal growth moment!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Share your personal growth moment with the community

Earn the 3rd birthday Milestone badge for sharing!!

192
User Profile: s3venteen
s3venteen July 7th, 2016

@Laura 7 cups of tea has helped me find creative solutions to my problems and help become a better friend and a listener in general.

User Profile: Peace
Peace July 7th, 2016

To be accepting and show empathy and to not hide my emotions but rather seek support :')

July 7th, 2016

7cups helped me discover a gift while supporting others. The gift of Self Love, which brought compassion to my own suffering.
My heart and soul will be forever grateful for the day I came upon you, 7cups. Thank you and Congratulations! heart

User Profile: EleNergy
EleNergy July 7th, 2016

@Laura I have grown to become more empathetic, I think. Listening to more and more people has allowed more to learn more about human emotion and how I can relate to others. I love being able to share 7 Cups with others! 7 Cups has helped me grow emotionally and socially. I'm always looking for improvement on my connection with others.

User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 July 7th, 2016

It has helped me reach my full potential in listening smiley

User Profile: Isaac
Isaac July 7th, 2016

7 Cups has taught me discipline, sypmathizing and communicating with so many people! And also, it has helped me share my love with others here heart

User Profile: Katyrt
Katyrt July 7th, 2016

7cups has taught me about myself, listening, self care, and how to help others

User Profile: KRN
KRN July 8th, 2016

Holistic development <3 thanks 7 cups! <3

User Profile: Pat
Pat July 8th, 2016

I think one of the things that 7 Cups has taught me the most about is humility.

User Profile: Jessicka
Jessicka July 9th, 2016

7 Cups has helped me remain positive, entergetic, confident, and professional. I had long been overedue for human interaction and this site has taught me that its okay & to go my own pace. I'm really thankful that I found it randomly and cannot wait for more years to come!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 7 CUPS OF TEA!