Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups has helped me reach [you fill in here] personal growth moment!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Share your personal growth moment with the community

Earn the 3rd birthday Milestone badge for sharing!!

192
User Profile: Frankie
Frankie August 5th, 2017

7 Cups helped me to believe in myself more. :)

User Profile: bubbleYard5765
bubbleYard5765 August 15th, 2017

I am gaining more confidence.

User Profile: TaranWanderer
TaranWanderer August 16th, 2017

7 Cups has helped me reach greater connectedness and a feeling of belonging :)

August 18th, 2017

Helped me to see that it's okay to not be okay :3

User Profile: greenThinker6452
greenThinker6452 August 22nd, 2017

I have more confidence.

User Profile: selfconfidentBeechwood6260
selfconfidentBeechwood6260 September 8th, 2017

I am gaining more confidence.

User Profile: pluckyBike1005
pluckyBike1005 November 2nd, 2017

I am gaining more confidence.

User Profile: brightPear1753
brightPear1753 December 7th, 2017

I am getting better.

User Profile: patientVase6936
patientVase6936 January 16th, 2018

I have more confidence.

User Profile: Booklover95
Booklover95 January 16th, 2018

More confidence