Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups has helped me reach [you fill in here] personal growth moment!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Share your personal growth moment with the community

Earn the 3rd birthday Milestone badge for sharing!!

192
User Profile: creativeCar6208
creativeCar6208 July 6th, 2016

7 cups has helped me in being able to get away from stress for awhile and just talk to people, and helped me to interact with people ( even if it is online)

User Profile: GrayPebble
GrayPebble July 6th, 2016

7 Cups has made me a better person. I'm better able to support my friends and family by genuinely listening and being there for them, I'm more appreciative of the little things and I've learnt to see myself in a more positive light. So grateful for this opportunity to grow <3

User Profile: OpenEyesOpenHeart
OpenEyesOpenHeart July 6th, 2016

So I have only been on 7 Cups for like three minutes (metaphor).. But I have learned so much. 7 Cups has helped me reach higher interpersonal levels and to me that personal growth moment! And I am so excited to see how else I will grow from being on 7 Cups

July 6th, 2016

Empathy definitely :)

User Profile: Eunoia
Eunoia July 6th, 2016

Patience:)

User Profile: DarkCoffee
DarkCoffee July 6th, 2016

7 cups has helped me reach my goals of finding someone to talk to, making new friends and being more patient and empathic with people. I also learned that mindfulness can help.

User Profile: DarkCoffee
DarkCoffee July 6th, 2016

7 cups has helped me reach my goals of finding someone to talk to, making new friends and being more patient and empathic with people. I also learned that mindfulness can help.

User Profile: beYOUtywithin
beYOUtywithin July 6th, 2016

@Laura

7cups has helped me be more aware of positive thinking/talking to people and simply listeneing and supporting people goes a long way.

User Profile: joyfulpresence4
joyfulpresence4 July 6th, 2016

7Cups helped me to get in touch with my empathetic side and relate to others 😛

User Profile: Matildah
Matildah July 6th, 2016

Made me more patient and empathetic!