Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups has helped me reach [you fill in here] personal growth moment!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Share your personal growth moment with the community

Earn the 3rd birthday Milestone badge for sharing!!

192
User Profile: Cherryhope37
Cherryhope37 July 7th, 2016

7 Cups has helped me to feel more confident and happy. It made me realise that humanity is still in this world, because of it I knew that there is a lot of person ready to help those in need. Not sharing personal informations in 7 Cups is a brilliant idea because then you see the other as a human, and you don't define them by his/her clothes, religion, skin color, appearance....

Thank you 7 Cups, and thank's God because I found this website. I am so grateful. wink

Happy birthay 7 Cups ;) . Humanity still exist ! heart

User Profile: FlamingosWearLipstick
FlamingosWearLipstick July 7th, 2016

7 Cups has helped me reach a personal growth moment of consistency. I've struggled with consistency for years. I'd set a goal of doing something every day, and after a few days, I'd fizzle out. Nothing would last more than a week. But I'm on a 17 day growth streak, doing multiple steps on my growth path every day. And it feels amazing.

User Profile: JoyCS
JoyCS July 7th, 2016

Helped me to learn not to take rejection, real or perceived, personally.

User Profile: EuphoricDreamer
EuphoricDreamer July 7th, 2016

7cups has helped show me that i can use what i have experienced to better understand others and help them through their troubles

User Profile: RaynCloud
RaynCloud July 7th, 2016

To keep trying when I thought I couldn't.

User Profile: Yougotthisdontfret
Yougotthisdontfret July 7th, 2016

@RaynCloud great one!

load more
User Profile: ShatteredMentality
ShatteredMentality July 7th, 2016

admitting difficult things are happening, not just ignoring them

User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose July 7th, 2016

7 cups has taught me valuable teamwork, empathy, and communication skills. I've learned how to be on a team and work on projects, I've learned how to deescalate situations, and how to lead a team also. I've made mistakes, I've burned out, I've come back full force. I don't know what I'd do without this site, because I've spent so much time and energy into working hard and making it the best it can be. Watching my mentor buddies become fantastic mentors themselves has been a huge moment for me. It means I did something right haha @standforfreedom @belle_

User Profile: Glitterybaby
Glitterybaby July 7th, 2016

heart@EvelyneRose thank you for all your hardwork you put into 7cups community!

load more
User Profile: Introvert73
Introvert73 July 7th, 2016

7 Cups has helped me gain some confidence in mysellf, and has pushed me far outside my comfort zone by challenging me. Because of what 7 Cups has done for me I have started working on my Masters in Addiction Psychology.. Which has been my dream since I was 13!!! So, thank you 7 cups, for pushing me to accomplish my drerams!

User Profile: Jadie
Jadie July 7th, 2016

7 Cups has helped me reach decisions about what I value and how to follow these values forwards in life. This past year as I celebrated 2 years on the site, I asked myself a lot of questions about my purpose as a listener and its role in my life. I've realized that while its not a top priority, it is still important to me and something that I love doing! When my life stabilizes again, I would love to complete an internship and explore this active listening route further. Onwards and upwards :)

User Profile: Glitterybaby
Glitterybaby July 7th, 2016

@Jadie YAY! So many valuable lessons! Stay awesome ^^heart

load more
User Profile: uniquePresence20
uniquePresence20 July 7th, 2016

&Cups has taught me better listening skills to communicate more effectively.