Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

AMA with 7 Cups New COO - Merline Saintil!

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 4th, 2018

Hello 7 Cups,

As some of you may have noticed from our job board, we have been adding to the admin team. We are very excited to have more folks on staff to make 7 Cups stronger, more efficient and continue to help reach our mission.

I am very excited to announce our new Chief Operating Officer - Merline Saintil. She will oversee the Engineering, Product, Research, Community and Health Systems teams. Merline brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to her new role. You can read her bio in full here.

And guess what?! She is going to stop by this week to say hi! She will be available to answer your questions, explain her background and share her passion for 7 Cups with you! Mark your calendars for a forum AMA with Merline!

Date: Thursday, September 6

Time: 5:00 PM EST

Location: FORUMS! I will create the conversation thread on the day of the event!

Submit your questions ahead of time! While this will be a live conversation, we invite you to pre-submit your questions here.

RSVP - By Posting to this thread!

26
User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS September 4th, 2018

Awesome!

User Profile: jennysunrise8
jennysunrise8 September 4th, 2018

@Laura will we be able to join a chatroom thursday and how do we find it ?

2 replies
User Profile: Kate
Kate September 4th, 2018

@jennysunrise8 Nope! It will be here in the Forum.

2 replies
User Profile: GustyOne4U
GustyOne4U September 5th, 2018

@Kate

that was just not enough of a clue for use Newbies,,, i :( missed meeting Merline

1 reply
User Profile: Kate
Kate September 5th, 2018

@GustyOne4U Nope! You are early! I will PM you tomorrow before it gets started so you know where to come.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: GustyOne4U
GustyOne4U September 5th, 2018

i have set my calendar and seriously Intend to be here~! (wish me well~!) :D

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 September 5th, 2018

RSVPing

User Profile: DoorOfHappiness
DoorOfHappiness September 5th, 2018

Good luck and all the best! blush

User Profile: FantasyFlower200
FantasyFlower200 September 5th, 2018

Welcome

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 September 6th, 2018

@Laura - I sure wish I could come! Thursdays 5pm EDT=7cups time is not good for me. Please say hi to our new Chief Operating Officer! :) I'm not sure what type of AMA this will be, but if it is to be fun then Have Fun!!! laugh ~ Platy

@Kate @GlenM @heather .... Should I send my proxy? ;) hehe

User Profile: Egeking
Egeking September 6th, 2018

Very good news.

User Profile: RebeccaSinclairEdDLMHC
RebeccaSinclairEdDLMHC September 6th, 2018

@Laura I will be there looking forward to it!

Rebecca

1 reply
User Profile: Kate
Kate September 6th, 2018

@RebeccaSinclairEdDLMHC Happening here now!

1 reply
September 25th, 2018

@Kate

Thanks for sharing the link! I was wondering where the AMA was smiley

load more
load more