Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

An emoticon that would describe how I feel about the holidays is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura November 23rd, 2016

laugh

210
User Profile: confusedpandabear
confusedpandabear November 23rd, 2016

My dad died on the 13 of December so the holidays are not my favorite

User Profile: NICKhere
NICKhere November 23rd, 2016

😀😀 excited to meet my fam and old friends

😎😉 #friendsgiving #thanksgiving

User Profile: Shadeshack
Shadeshack November 23rd, 2016

😞 😩

User Profile: SisterAwake77
SisterAwake77 November 23rd, 2016

November 23rd, 2016

😩😥😤😣😖😭😓😪😔😖

User Profile: NightSun1229
NightSun1229 November 23rd, 2016

Stressed semi depressed

User Profile: JayJayGeeMe
JayJayGeeMe November 23rd, 2016

😐 because to have a holiday you kinda need to be in work. Being jobless is a full time job with daily monotony!

User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 November 23rd, 2016

lol I LOVE emoticons how could I SAY no to this question. Oh damn I should shut up...I act so silly.. Weel I would put this one O.o . You can't see here but is more smiley like this frown . Don't worry thought I'm fine just a bit grumpy. Weel that's all from me, byes :P .

User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 November 23rd, 2016

@Laura holidays yous say? Oh I feel :D for holidays...

November 23rd, 2016

2 replies
User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 November 23rd, 2016

@Candigurlamory88 I see just blank space...

User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 November 23rd, 2016

@Candigurlamory88 weel some mobile emoticons can't post...

load more