Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

An emoticon that would describe how I feel about the holidays is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura November 23rd, 2016

laugh

210
November 23rd, 2016

User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 November 23rd, 2016

blush This Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's I won't be able to get goofy drunk w/half my relatives and in laws which stinks b/c it's fun, but I will be surprising them by telling them that I'm pregnant. I know everyone will be just as happy as I am. One of my husband's friends said " This will be a beatiful baby! You will give this boy or girl nice height. Us Mexicans are just too damn short!" lol

User Profile: Bruinstreamsinger
Bruinstreamsinger November 23rd, 2016

😫

User Profile: LionessLove27
LionessLove27 November 23rd, 2016

Hello, I'm excited to help people. I'm up to chat with anyone :)

User Profile: vinyljunkie
vinyljunkie November 23rd, 2016

😝

November 23rd, 2016

I'm pretty scared

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 November 23rd, 2016

For Thanksgiving .... o.o (which is a sort of confused 1/2 smile 1/2 frown)

For Christmas ... :) perhaps, not quite :D although I wish it were that smiley

@Laura , and for today/now lots of :( sad I'm very sad. ~ Platy

2 replies
User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString November 24th, 2016

@cyanPlatypus6370 Me too Platy, me too. *hugs* I hope your day gets a bit better. <3

1 reply
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 November 24th, 2016

@intelligentString ... Thank you String. (((hugs back)))

load more
load more
User Profile: HonourLu
HonourLu November 23rd, 2016

November 24th, 2016

November 24th, 2016