Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Annual Live Event with 7 Cups Admin Team To Celebrate our 4th Birthday!!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2017

Yup yup yup we are going to have our annual 7 Cups admin birthday call! heart

During this live event, Glen will share some reflections with all of you about our community! Additionally, each member of the admin team will say hello and share a few words about their experiences ovet the past year! AND, we will announce our adult & Teen PB award winners!! Get excited!

Date: Friday, July 7

Time: 5:00 PM EDT

Where: 7 Cups Youtube Channel

And we will open up the 7 Cups Live chatrooms!

RSVP: By posting to this thread!

We are really excited to host this event with you! All welcome! Come one down and share in our community

(For those who missed last years live steam, you can check it out here).

77
User Profile: bunnypants
bunnypants July 6th, 2017

:o

User Profile: Shanti41
Shanti41 July 6th, 2017

@Laura how long will it last?

1 reply
User Profile: Laura
Laura OP July 6th, 2017

@Shanti41

about 30 minutes, i think! maybe a little longer :)

load more
User Profile: admirableForest18
admirableForest18 July 6th, 2017

@Laura will be there for sure! Excited.. :)

User Profile: ItsPreeti
ItsPreeti July 6th, 2017

laugh

User Profile: Melody293
Melody293 July 6th, 2017

Super excited and hope there!laugh

User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose July 6th, 2017

yay!

User Profile: niamh333
niamh333 July 6th, 2017

@Laura This sounds awesome! I will be there with bells on :)

User Profile: Moj
Moj July 6th, 2017

Sounds like fun!! I hope I can make it! laugh

User Profile: Alex
Alex July 6th, 2017

I'll be there!

User Profile: SunFlower700
SunFlower700 July 6th, 2017

@Laura

I'm soooo excited laugh