Compliment warrrrrrrr mwahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey guys and welcome to this complemet war
It's all a simple thing, what we do is pick 3 people, tag them and give them a single compliment (this also nominated them to do it too) and then after that you HAVE TO give yourself 3 compliments for it to be valid for the war hehe. That's the little twist on it, let's give out all of that appreciation guys <3
So I guess I'll start.
@blossombreathe - you're a fun kind of silly/crazy
@Emily619 - we've had enough arguments about it now and you are the amazingiest for sure :p
@ItsJoel - you are always a kind sould with a big heart
Okay and now for me D: I guess I'd say that it's good that I'm a kind person :p I guess I'll go with what other people say and say I'm smart :p and ummm (totally isn't extremely self concious about this whole thing xD) the 3rd one for myself will be errrr I love to give out the loaf and huggles to everyone so that means I'm a pleasant person maybe idk xP it's hard for me to compliment myself but I tried :p
*Acts cool as if I wasn't late to the party* 
Thank you @Emily619 for the amazing compliment :P you're most certainly the awesome and sweet one <3
Well, for my 3 war targets:
@Lyra : An amazing angel living on earth for a while to make everything look beautiful with her fairy wings, and compassionate heart! <3 <3 <3
@MelAllyouneedislove : A very cheerful, funny, lovely, and awesome person. So glad for the moment I met you <3 <3 <3
@Irekat : An extraordinarily nice, lighthearted, wonderful amazing friend . Basically, the greatest thing since sliced break ;) <3 <3 <3
Finally, I will have to compliment myself :) ........
@allTheLove : A friendly, cute, and sweet person :D :D :D
@allTheLove that's so sweet! I'm very glad I've met you too!
@allTheLove Thank you so so much friend, you made my day! It's been a while, but I do remember how amazing and kind and such a great friend you are <3
And now... *coughs*
@CelegnirCuthalion my wonderful twin twin, always here for me, always super kind and sweet <3
@iAmJustAnAspiringScientist97 this amazing, inspiring epistimon buddy who supports me so much <3
@Fuzzyfiz12 little cutie pika ghost, always helpful and sweeeeeeet!!
And for myself?? ahh oh well I always try my best.. (does it count? :P )
@IreKat want me to give you compliments Kat Kat? I could go on for days XD you are the most amazing and beautiful and kind and caring twinnie and friend and person I have ever met keep being amazing twinnie ❤️
@irekat thanks for the tagsy 🙂 Katghost you're such a sweetie yourself ❤️ and an awesome teenstar too
I tag
@candice - candyloaf❤️🎉🎉🎉🍞the most amazing candy this world has to offer.
@majesticbear - yummygummybear ❤️ She's as goodness and cheerfulness.
@Aryore - this person has the best humour love having you around and miss chu :'(
and for myself : I am good at making ppl smile : )
@Fuzzyfiz12 you always make people smile :) thank you Pika <3
thank you @Yendi for tagging me you adorable wonderful smily person who I loaf!! There are soooo many people that I want to tag, I really don't know how to pick just three D: But I will do my absolute best :3
@chasingsilhcuettes! Olivia!! You are so bubbly and silly and friendly and wonderful! You're in the tl room sometimes when I boop my nose in and you never fail to make me laugh with something or another :3 You are a sweet and caring person and you work hard at everything you do and it absolutely makes me so, so happy!
@SilverWindowOfHope you work so hard to get to know people and to cheer everybody up! You are incredibly thoughtful and you have a huge heart. I absolutely love seeing you in the chatrooms or in our mentee family, because you're always a positive and sweet and endearing person!! :3 Keep being your shiny and happy and kind self!!
and, of course, @RaCat, for being an inspiration everyday in the daily LGBTQ+ checkins! I don't make it to all of them, but I always stop by to see how others are doing, and you have a long, thought-out response to everyone :D Your dedication and love for other people is admirable, as is your radiant personality! You always have something cheerful to say, and I think you're absolutely amazing! Keep it up!
Three things I like about myself??? D: D: D: what is this *cries* um... I like that I take the time to listen to people, and that I keep going when things are hard :O Um, and I guess... I like that I can play and tune instruments by ear? Good enough :P