Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My favorite memory as a 7 Cups community member is.....[finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Share your memories here

86
User Profile: iseeseashells
iseeseashells July 6th, 2016

My favorite memory as a 7 cups community member would have to be when I found the groups and met all the lovely people ♡

User Profile: thestoryoflife
thestoryoflife July 6th, 2016

When i felt so understood by some listeners on here... and some funny and very relatable moments in the group chat.

User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno July 6th, 2016

In a span of a year I've collected quite a few of them, but the first one that brings a huge smile to my face is recalling 7 Cups Forum Hunt. It was organized splendidly by @Ace13 and I had lots of fun with solving the hints with a wonderful @cristiana33 who agreed to be my partner. For me it was something completely new, challenging and exciting and I vividly remember it, because it also changed my evening for the brighter tone, distracting me from the depressive thoughts.

Yeah, it was super fun ^^

User Profile: cristiana33
cristiana33 July 7th, 2016

@Celaeno

I had tons on time back then too!! Hope we can repeat the experience. You've been an amazing partner!

load more
July 6th, 2016

when I had my first hay and it was so clarifying!

User Profile: baZzchik54
baZzchik54 July 6th, 2016

Happy Birthday @7cups‼️‼️

My favorite uplifting moment was when i was asked by another member if i was ever going to be a Listener because I was so at ease with everyone😎 unforunately i forget their name...😔

User Profile: Jenna
Jenna July 6th, 2016

My favorite memory as a 7 Cups community member is....how do you choose a favorite memory out of 2 years? Wow, hmm...I had this regular from day one I joined til about recently in February who was able to move forward and leave the site. I am so happy they found the support they deserved to feel they could go to the next step in their life.

User Profile: MissZ
MissZ July 6th, 2016

Oh, only one favourite moment? But there are so many! Okay, my favourite 7 Cups memory was when I was about to wrap up the chat with the first person I ever listened to. They thanked me and were so grateful. It was so rewarding to know that just by being there, listening and showing emotional support, I was able to make someone I had never met, feel better. I will always remember their story and the postive feeling I got from being able to support them.

Thanks for the tag @YayyySphere !

I want to invite @WarmChocolateMug @Amelia and @fluffyUnicorns84 to share their favourite 7 Cups memory.

User Profile: condemnedself
condemnedself July 6th, 2016

My favorite memory was when we had a 'jokes' discussion to lighten the mood in the Depression Support 1 room.

User Profile: Cherryhope37
Cherryhope37 July 7th, 2016

My favorite memory at 7Cups was when I helped people who have suicidal thoughts.

User Profile: dearhomebody23
dearhomebody23 July 7th, 2016

My favorite memory was when I participated in the group chat for the first time. I was nervous and a little overwhelmed at first because I only participated in chats with only 1 or 2 people before, but everyone was so welcoming. They even put together a party to celebrate my birthday early. I felt like I belonged in the community.

User Profile: Celaeno
Celaeno July 7th, 2016

@dearhomebody23, that's so sweet ^^ I was also pretty nervous before my first visit in the chat-room, mostly lurking and observing the discussion, so I can fully understand your nervousness. But your story shows how encouraging that space can be when filled with the best of people. Thanks for sharing!

load more