Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My favorite memory as a 7 Cups community member is.....[finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Share your memories here

86
User Profile: EuphoricDreamer
EuphoricDreamer July 7th, 2016

My favorite memory as a 7 Cups community member is how excited and nervous i was to write my first ever forum thread and then watching the positive impact it had, it was an amazing feeling :)

User Profile: ShatteredMentality
ShatteredMentality July 7th, 2016

Favourite memory is when i don't feel so alone because of friends made here

User Profile: deliliaor
deliliaor July 7th, 2016

getting support from my first real listener

User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 July 7th, 2016

Spending summer 2015 here smiley

User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose July 7th, 2016

that time I was a newbie and they were having a fancy conference type thing and I accidentally clicked on a test chat @twish was doing and then i took the chat and everyone saw...and it was terrible and cringe worthy. i don't even really remember what happened but I wanted to hide. This was long ago folks lol I am an old person. But anyway, I also have many favorites like when group support rooms came out and modding was like pretty much learning left and right. Then there is all the friends I've made, the laughs, the joys, the not joys haha, the fun convos about food, being on teams with awesome people

User Profile: OpsTops
OpsTops July 13th, 2016

@EvelyneRose you did great! I remember that smiley. So happy to have you here with us!

load more
User Profile: Ila
Ila July 7th, 2016

Gosh, I must post something here after 1 year and half I've been on 7cups!

My favourite memories were my Depression Support sessions and the Game Nights, they were amazing! I used to host each one of them every week and I perfectly remember the stress before them, the rush between all my Docs to find the right one, the satisfying feeling when I received new transcripts... but most of all the huge smile on my face I had when everything was going fine and all the members were feeling supported and comfortable.

Some other amazing memories came from my member account, last summer, when I was in a terrible state of mind and I met some incredible listeners who helped me through it. I explored the whole site on the member's side and it was great to stay there without worrying about listening duties or stuff like that.

Last but not least, I must say there's pretty much nothing like the feeling I got when my application for things (group moderator, mentor, peer support) were accepted! So good!

heart

User Profile: TimeCrashes
TimeCrashes July 7th, 2016

My favorite memory is when I found out 7 Cups. I think this is the best thing that happened to me

July 23rd, 2016

Is when people really care enough to drop you a note of compassion .☺

August 6th, 2016

Every day on 7 cups is a memorable day. :) I have been helped by so many members of the community and I am so grateful for this site. I grow stronger every day and it is all thanks to 7 cups.

User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 February 13th, 2017

My favorite memory is when I started to use the forum.