Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My favorite thanksgiving/cupsgiving tradition is.....[finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura November 23rd, 2016

34
User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString November 23rd, 2016

Eating pie and hiding from people as soon as I have fulfilled all obligatory conversations about what I'm doing with my life.

User Profile: Wayfinder94
Wayfinder94 November 23rd, 2016

Pulling names for secret santa with my family after thanksgiving dinner.

2 replies
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe November 23rd, 2016

@Wayfinder94

Awh I love secret santa so much! Me and my friends are planning on doing it at school, should be interesting! cheeky Happy Thanksgiving/Cupsgiving!

1 reply
User Profile: Wayfinder94
Wayfinder94 November 23rd, 2016

@blossombreathe yes! It's always fun. Hope you and your friends have a ton of fun!

load more
load more
User Profile: JillyBean1776
JillyBean1776 November 23rd, 2016

The long, satisfied nap that comes after dinner

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe November 23rd, 2016

@JillyBean1776

Awh lovely! I love having a nap, especially with a tummy full of good food. wink Happy Thanksgiving/Cupsgiving!

load more
User Profile: NightSun1229
NightSun1229 November 23rd, 2016

I Cant be the only one that hates the holidays.. but i do love being with my family

1 reply
User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe November 23rd, 2016

@NightSun1229

Awh I'm sorry to hear you don't like the holidays! I'm from the UK and we don't even have thanksgiving over here. No holiday! sad I love spending time with my family too. Being thankful for thinks really puts everyone in a good mood. laugh Happy Thanksgiving!

load more
User Profile: TransAm85
TransAm85 November 23rd, 2016

Watching the Packer game, drinking, eating, and playfully arguing w/the already half drunk relatives about politics and football. I will unfortunately miss out on the fun drinking b/c I'm pregnant, but that's alright. This time I will finish all the dishes then! lol

User Profile: HeckhoundBreaker5
HeckhoundBreaker5 November 25th, 2016

Eating food with my family and maybe watch the parade!

User Profile: NightSun1229
NightSun1229 November 25th, 2016

Being with my family

November 27th, 2016

That is an easy one, EATING 😊