Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One of my favorite memories on 7 Cups is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 5th, 2017

In honor of our birthday party, please share one of your favorite memories as a 7 Cups community member here!!!

One of my favorite memories on 7 Cups is......

110
User Profile: intellectualCoconut3476
intellectualCoconut3476 July 6th, 2017

Having a great listener thay turned around my entire day. He actually helped me through one of the worst depressive episodes i ever had and made a point to check up on me regualrly.

User Profile: rainbowstar
rainbowstar July 6th, 2017

Meeting amazing members and listener's..getting reviews n badges..

User Profile: Rain45
Rain45 July 6th, 2017

One of my favourite memories during my time at 7cups is receiving my first reviews to know that the little I had given was appreciated so much by those who felt they had no one, that they spent a little time to let me know they had felt supported less alone, and and becoming a forum mentor :)

User Profile: Casscass
Casscass July 6th, 2017

Making a difference to other people's lives

User Profile: theonenewgirl
theonenewgirl July 6th, 2017

My favorite memory on 7cups is that when i wasnt that good once but didnt wanted to talk about it, some very nice people randomly started a really weird but amazing Harry Potter roleplay. Thats how I got my nickname and it was so funny it still makes me smile when i remember it!smiley

User Profile: Oliviabolivia123
Oliviabolivia123 July 6th, 2017

One of my favorite memories on 7 cups is right now, I am helping a woman in labor who is all alone with no family to support her. I am so glad that I was here to help her. This is what the app was meant for. To support and be there for people who need it. Very thankful I am here to help!

1 reply
User Profile: Nature777
Nature777 July 7th, 2017

@Oliviabolivia123

i just helped a woman in labor with no family or friends there-too!

load more
User Profile: uniquePresence20
uniquePresence20 July 7th, 2017

One of my best chats was with someone from a foreign country that just wanted to practice their English.

1 reply
User Profile: youarevalid123
youarevalid123 July 12th, 2017

@uniquePresence20 i love this :)

load more
July 7th, 2017

It feels good to know how much I've been part of every member's and guest's life!!

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you... I'm so glad 😊😊

User Profile: lamelane
lamelane July 7th, 2017

when i got my first like on a post :')

User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin July 7th, 2017

When i first time listened to someone, and helped them feel better. It was really an amazing feeling, bringing smile on someone's face matters the most to me. It's something that i would never forget; i'll cherish it forever ❤❤❤

1 reply
User Profile: dancingStrawberry34
dancingStrawberry34 July 9th, 2017

@Harsvin

Love this <3 and YOUUUU!

load more