Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One of my favorite memories on 7 Cups is......

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 5th, 2017

In honor of our birthday party, please share one of your favorite memories as a 7 Cups community member here!!!

One of my favorite memories on 7 Cups is......

110
User Profile: astray
astray July 7th, 2017

Being able to give back to the community by helping others and expressing appreciation and compassion, i also love all the amazing people I've met on here so far. ☺

User Profile: benevolentShell49
benevolentShell49 July 7th, 2017

Last month when i was dealing with some anxiety and i knew that this is because of my exam pressure and i found this application and them i talked to a man/girl..i don't Know. But then, i felt like something in me was regenerated and i assured myself that everything will be okay. And then i found that i am listener for myself as well. So why not others ? 😇

User Profile: ViewScenic09
ViewScenic09 July 7th, 2017

Learned more about yourself when i become a listener on this site.

Myb when helped someone when nobody else did...

User Profile: BlueberryFriend
BlueberryFriend July 7th, 2017

When I was able to help someone else and helped myself at the same time :)

User Profile: BlissfulBreathing26
BlissfulBreathing26 July 7th, 2017

My Favourite Memory is when I helped my first person and he/she gave me 5 stars that was when I thought I am going to help people till the end.

User Profile: HakunaMatata2k
HakunaMatata2k July 7th, 2017

@Laura

My best memory here on 7Cups has to be the first time I ever received a written review, the standard reviews were amazing but the first written one I received read:

"Very considerate of my situation and feelings. I'm glad to find a listener who actually understands what I am going through and who can provide new insight."

Reading that filled my heart with so much warmth and made me feel as if I had some purpose. It's always great as well when a member messages you after a while of not talking to you and thanking you for helping them whilst hearing how much they've improved :)

https://www.picshouse2.com/vb/imgcache/2/34796poster.jpg

Happy Birthday 7Cups family!

Hope you all have a roarsome time here!

- HakunaMatata2k

User Profile: ChaoticGood
ChaoticGood July 7th, 2017

My favorite memory on 7Cups is probably the first time someone started up a chat again to tell me how i'd helped them. It was wonderful to know that the decisions they made improved their life.

User Profile: shadowsmile
shadowsmile July 8th, 2017

One of my most favorite memories here was chatting with @calmRose33. We'd have lots of fun and talks on here. She's probably the first listener I'd got on here so yeah, first is always fate!

User Profile: optimisticMermaid03
optimisticMermaid03 July 8th, 2017

Getting the first positive review