Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Shooting Star! Share Your Referral Link in Honor of 7 Cups 2nd Birthday Party!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2015

We all love 7 Cups! Lets share the love we have for our community with the world. If you share your referral link, let us know here!

209
User Profile: Peachsicle
Peachsicle March 5th, 2017

Very late seeing as it's not 7 Cups birthday right now lol, but I've shared my referral link! :)

March 7th, 2017

bit late but er, Sahred!

User Profile: Gabe
Gabe March 17th, 2017

I've shared it on my facebook.

User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 March 23rd, 2017

Done.

User Profile: astray
astray July 3rd, 2017

I shared on Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook :)

August 18th, 2017

I haveee :3

User Profile: TaranWanderer
TaranWanderer August 22nd, 2017

I always have my referral link shared :)

User Profile: Aayla
Aayla February 27th, 2020

Did it, hopefully someone will find it helpful!