Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Today, I shared my 7 Cups Referral Link to help spread the word about 7 Cups!

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 6th, 2016

Our goal is to ensure more & more people are able to get help via our community. Help spread the word by sharing your referral link on social media and with your personal network!

Suggested tweet: 395 million + supportive messages in 3 years! We are proud of what we have accomplished together! Happy 3rd Birthday @7Cupsot! #7Cupsbday [Insert your referral link]

Once you do, please let us know by posting in this thread!

We'll award everyone who participates the 3rd Birthday Star Badge!

211
User Profile: grassup
grassup July 8th, 2016

Shared!

User Profile: Armanta
Armanta July 8th, 2016

Shared it on my instagram page(s)! Well done to everyone on 7 cups for making this an amazing online service and community. Keep up the magnificent work!

User Profile: Pat
Pat July 8th, 2016

I shared :) hopefully some people will come check out 7 Cups! :)

User Profile: OlgaParis
OlgaParis July 8th, 2016

@Laura done this )

User Profile: Wintersnow2
Wintersnow2 July 8th, 2016

Done just tweeted it

User Profile: Liz1000
Liz1000 July 8th, 2016

shared on twitter :D

User Profile: Pegasus07
Pegasus07 July 8th, 2016

First thing I did after joining as a listener heart

User Profile: Pandalover89014
Pandalover89014 July 8th, 2016

I told three people about 7 Cups

User Profile: Zozzie
Zozzie July 8th, 2016

@Laura I embedded it in my tumblr theme, guys, if you can edit the html of your sites, add the 7 cups widget, just so people can see it whenever they visit your pages...

User Profile: ZeeDarkPikachu7766
ZeeDarkPikachu7766 July 8th, 2016

@Laura I shared my link on my twitter.