Today, I shared my 7 Cups Referral Link to help spread the word about 7 Cups!
Our goal is to ensure more & more people are able to get help via our community. Help spread the word by sharing your referral link on social media and with your personal network!
Suggested tweet: 395 million + supportive messages in 3 years! We are proud of what we have accomplished together! Happy 3rd Birthday @7Cupsot! #7Cupsbday [Insert your referral link]
Once you do, please let us know by posting in this thread!
We'll award everyone who participates the 3rd Birthday Star Badge!
i shared mine on facebook with a nice message
@Laura
Done.
@dawnvegan twitter
and on facebook
@Laura
done @dawnvegan twitter
and facebook
@Laura I've shared it on my Twitter account! :D
@Laura
Done
@dawnvegan twitter
and on facebook
done x
Shared on my Facebook page also :)
Shared on my tumblr page ![]()
Done :)
@Laura I sharedd on facebook and twitter !! Happy B-day 7cups.