Today, I shared my 7 Cups Referral Link to help spread the word about 7 Cups!
Our goal is to ensure more & more people are able to get help via our community. Help spread the word by sharing your referral link on social media and with your personal network!
Suggested tweet: 395 million + supportive messages in 3 years! We are proud of what we have accomplished together! Happy 3rd Birthday @7Cupsot! #7Cupsbday [Insert your referral link]
Once you do, please let us know by posting in this thread!
We'll award everyone who participates the 3rd Birthday Star Badge!
I shared my referal link on both Facebook and Twitter 😁
Done :D
Shared it on Facebook! ^_^
@Laura
Ahhh yes!
Woohoo I posted it on Twitter! 😄
Shared with a friend :)
Donezaaa!
Posted on Twitter: 395M+ supportive messages in 3 yrs! Proud of what we've accomplished together! Happy 3rd Bday @7Cupsot! #7Cupsbday https://www.7cups.com/29161568
shared :)
done