Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WELCOME TO THE 7 CUPS 3RD BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! SHARE ONE THING YOU LOVE ABOUT 7 CUPS IN THIS THREAD

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 5th, 2016

One thing I love about the 7 Cups community it..... [share here]

Please share in this thread & review all of the special events with the information below! My advice... get involved!

Central hub of information & how to get involved!

Day 1 Theme: Past /How Far We Have Come/ Memories

Check out the full list of special events here!

Social media & feed sharing Hashtags: #7CupsMemories #7cupsbday #7cupsMyJourney

Day 2 Theme: Present! Today!

Check out the full list of special events here

Social media & feed sharing Hashtags: #7CupsMemories #7cupsbday #twinning

Day 3 Theme: Future! Where we are going!

Check out the full list of special events here!

Social media & feed sharing Hashtags: #7CupsGoals #7cupsbday

656
User Profile: kindheartedSunrise21
kindheartedSunrise21 July 7th, 2016

Happy Birthday 7cups heart...I wish to be the greatest friend & supporter in the world.Your Birthday should be a National Holiday as true happiness comes from within the heart and being a listener is a privilege .Wishing you metric tons of Happiness .heart

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy July 7th, 2016

happy birthday 7 cups

User Profile: fearlessriya29
fearlessriya29 July 7th, 2016

*grabs coke and pepsi* HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY 7 CUPS! Have a blast! Keep running this awesome yet amazing website! U dont realise how u made billions happy by opening this website! I pray billions and billions of people join this website! ☺☺☺☺💜💜 keep it up! Love you!

User Profile: moonfly94
moonfly94 July 7th, 2016

I love the way people are so kind and caring, and 7 cups brings all of us together :)

User Profile: Benjamincaresalot
Benjamincaresalot July 7th, 2016

I love how this site has helped me, and also has allowed me to help others. :)

User Profile: thoughtfulFan6054
thoughtfulFan6054 July 7th, 2016

Love this site and how it has helped me so much!

User Profile: daisylee
daisylee July 7th, 2016

Happy birthday 7 cups!!! I love you because you save lives...and you inspire togetherness.

User Profile: Vierta
Vierta July 7th, 2016

Happy birthday 7cups! This site has really helped me out and I'm so thankful that it exists!

User Profile: MusicCandy
MusicCandy July 7th, 2016

Happy Birthday 7 Cups. This place is a testament to the power of many ears of compassion, and how that can overcome or at least reach out to- all the pain and suffering around us. Each one can do a little. Have an extra cuppa today to celebrate!

User Profile: JungleLaw
JungleLaw July 7th, 2016

woooo yooohooo