Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

WELCOME TO THE 7 CUPS 3RD BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! SHARE ONE THING YOU LOVE ABOUT 7 CUPS IN THIS THREAD

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 5th, 2016

One thing I love about the 7 Cups community it..... [share here]

Please share in this thread & review all of the special events with the information below! My advice... get involved!

Central hub of information & how to get involved!

Day 1 Theme: Past /How Far We Have Come/ Memories

Check out the full list of special events here!

Social media & feed sharing Hashtags: #7CupsMemories #7cupsbday #7cupsMyJourney

Day 2 Theme: Present! Today!

Check out the full list of special events here

Social media & feed sharing Hashtags: #7CupsMemories #7cupsbday #twinning

Day 3 Theme: Future! Where we are going!

Check out the full list of special events here!

Social media & feed sharing Hashtags: #7CupsGoals #7cupsbday

656
User Profile: beyondsad80
beyondsad80 July 7th, 2016

I am new here and I hope this can help me come to terms with what I am going through. Any tips?

User Profile: blissfulHeart99
blissfulHeart99 July 7th, 2016

Happy Birthday to the community serving people since three years. Cheers to its supportive team smileylaugh

User Profile: TranquilSkye30
TranquilSkye30 July 7th, 2016

I love the supportive community!

User Profile: Pheenyx
Pheenyx July 7th, 2016

I love that this is a community of individuals coming together as a collective to the betterment of everyone involved.

User Profile: carefulBanana3419
carefulBanana3419 July 7th, 2016

I love that 7Cups gave me a starting point to help me manage my mental health.

User Profile: Mephobia
Mephobia July 7th, 2016

I love myself more, everytime I realize I know I am willingly putting some time away to help someone. 7cups helps me to love myself more and the world around me better

2 replies
User Profile: GrayPebble
GrayPebble July 7th, 2016

@Mephobia That's wonderful! Keep loving yourself, you absolutely deserve it <3

1 reply
User Profile: Mephobia
Mephobia July 7th, 2016

@popiwhee Thank You :)

load more
load more
User Profile: sereneSnowflake27
sereneSnowflake27 July 7th, 2016

I love that this place can be a safe place for everyonelaugh

User Profile: EvelyneRose
EvelyneRose July 7th, 2016

everyone!

User Profile: insightfulNatural90
insightfulNatural90 July 7th, 2016

What I like about the 7 cups community is how friendly and helpfull every one is. :)

THANK YOU ALL

July 7th, 2016

This gives people a chance to vent/express themselves without being judged for it. After the storm has passed and anger and hurt reasoned out/mellowed down, people can think rationally and find solutions to their problems, and if there is no solution, it helps them to let go.