Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What do you wish there was more awareness for?

User Profile: QuickJazz
QuickJazz November 29th, 2015

There are so many things we go through in life, yet sometimes it can feel like we don't have much of a space for speaking about it or for it being acknowledged. However, we have special events on 7 Cups which encourages more awareness and discussion on various topics!

So what would you like more awareness for?

Learn more about special events here.

206
User Profile: Mellietronx
Mellietronx February 20th, 2017

mental health in general

User Profile: Coleishere
Coleishere February 20th, 2017

Sexual abuse to teens in school

User Profile: offthebeat
offthebeat February 20th, 2017

Mental illness in general. I feel like there's a lot of misconceptions about many disorders that create stigmas that only make them worse. Especially when signs present themselves in children, healthy levels of stress should be taught to them, and how to cope, so that when they become older they have those abilities which could help them fight off mental illness that could greatly effect their lives later on.

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond February 20th, 2017

That we're all human beings and sons and daughters of God but then we're different because our situations, personalities, how we understand all, beliefs, culture has influence in all of us.

But the only thing that really keep us apart is the selfishness and that comes from ignorance, because again we all are humans. And just for that the other deserves being treated with dignity and kindness.

User Profile: Rain45
Rain45 February 20th, 2017

Complex PTSD

1 reply
User Profile: dhabib
dhabib February 20th, 2017

@dancingRainbow45 I bad that for a long time PTSD is bad I had PTSD about my ex my ex did a lot of bad things to me its physical abuse and sexual contact and violence and of course I am scared been scared for a long time and sad and angry and of course I am scared I dont want to repeat myself anymore no more the police have been helpful much as they can and sometimes they are not it makes me unhappy and disappointed in the wait time to address something what happened

load more
February 20th, 2017

HIV and AIDS. Complex PTSD. Soul connections and empaths.

User Profile: VulpixieDust
VulpixieDust February 20th, 2017

People who starve themselves to achieve an unbelievable goal but know it's wrong. So many people just go right in and say it's wrong, but a lot of people already know thart and want to change.

User Profile: Rain45
Rain45 February 20th, 2017

Body dysmorphic Disorder

User Profile: NaturalM14
NaturalM14 February 20th, 2017

to make plans and actually follow through.

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib February 20th, 2017

stress bullying and verbal cosmetic violence and physical abuse and of course I wish someone was aware of my pain besides my boyfriend and of course I'm hurting and also my migranes always bother me to