Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

You're invited: Meeting with Lara to Discussion Clinical Services at 7 Cups

User Profile: Laura
Laura February 4th, 2016

Calling all current therapists on 7 Cups! You're invited!

We are very excited about the upcoming addition of clinical services at 7 Cups (learn more here). As a therapist and a listener, you may have questions about how these changes affect you...or, perhaps you want to know what opportunities may soon be available to you. And, we'd love to hear from you about your thoughts on this new venture, so that we can best meet the needs of the clinical community.

Join @Lara, the Director of Clinical Initiatives, for a conference call to discuss this update and get your questions answered!

Date: Friday, February 5

Time: 9:30am PST / 12:30 PM EST

Location: 7 Cups Conference Line (connect here)

Note: Make sure to use your 7 Cups username when logging on. Additionally, please mute yourself upon joining. When you are ready to chat, you can unmute yourself. We've had problems with background noise in the past! Thanks for understanding!

RSVP: By posting to this thread!

Share your thoughts, ideas, and questions! If there is something you'd like to see addressed, please post it here and we'll do our best to discuss it on the call!

40
User Profile: Harquinn909
Harquinn909 February 5th, 2016

I wanna come!! Now to see if I remember :-)

User Profile: cristiana33
cristiana33 February 5th, 2016

Hey! Any possibily to make a summary of the points discussed in the conference and post it in this thread or elsewhere on the forum? :)

@Lara

4 replies
User Profile: bubblingTree25
bubblingTree25 February 5th, 2016

@cristiana33

i think this is a good idea. Thanks for the invitation @Lara @Laura

unfortunately, I won't be able to make it as it is early hours of the morning at my place. frown

User Profile: LaraG
LaraG February 5th, 2016

@cristiana33

Sure. I'd be happy to! I'll pull it together and post it shortly.

2 replies
User Profile: cristiana33
cristiana33 February 5th, 2016

@LaraG

You're amazing! And I can notice a little something on your username, that will surely make things easier when tagging and avoid confusions haha! <3

1 reply
User Profile: LaraG
LaraG February 5th, 2016

@cristiana33

Yes...we had to make a little user name change...it was getting to confusing!!! Ok...post with the summary from today can be found here

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: CalmSunset
CalmSunset February 5th, 2016

I may drop by to listen in

User Profile: LaraG
LaraG February 5th, 2016

If you missed today's call, and you'd like to read about what we discussed, please check out the summary here