Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Welcome New Lightshippers

User Profile: DreamTouch
DreamTouch August 27th, 2022


Hi everyone

Please join me in welcoming our new teammates ❤️

@WingedSoul

@FrostyApple6757

@Smilefromwithin

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3YJ8DQgabTC0aVoowU2Y7d3ns43JyNZOofj7VS-w&s

Team Lightship goes an extra mile to help people who need emotional support, find 7Cups Community as well as spread hope and positivity on Twitter.


If you’d like to join the team, click here to apply. Listeners and Members, Adults and Teens, all are welcome 💜


Tagging: @ouiCherie @pamharley003 @Caringhope1976 @YellowRose27 @ @BeautifulSun298501 @AriadneLove @kindheartedLily6247 @WingedSoul @FrostyApple6757 @SmileFromWithIn

20
User Profile: rrretsuko
rrretsuko August 28th, 2022

@DreamTouch

congrats to @WingedSoul, @FrostyApple6757, and @Smilefromwithin ! <3 you all are awesome :)

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 28th, 2022

Shipping off some light to you amazing people, @WingedSoul @FrostyApple6757 @Smilefromwithin, Thankyou for supporting our mission.❤

User Profile: sailorjenna
sailorjenna August 28th, 2022

Congratulations!!!! 🎉 🥳

User Profile: SynSavory
SynSavory August 28th, 2022

@DreamTouch

Awesome! Congrats!

User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 August 29th, 2022

Welcome to light members sorry I can not spell. Welcome to and hope get the support you need and thank you for joining us.

I am here if need me click my name. XX

User Profile: purpleSea7109
purpleSea7109 August 29th, 2022

@WingedSoul /@FrostyApple6757/@Smilefromwithin

Welcome to lightshippers members sorry I can not spell. Welcome to and hope get the support you need and thank you for joining us.

I am here if need me click my name. XX