Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Food for soul. [TW]

User Profile: Rivelino3
Rivelino3 October 7th, 2019

I will be sharing my writings here, quotes and poems. Some content might talk about Suicide and desth with graphic references. I will mark such posts at the start of posting it, so that any reader doesnt get triggered.

383
User Profile: Rivelino3
Rivelino3 OP December 23rd, 2019

Akram Zaatari

Anonymous. Studio Shehrazade, Saida, Lebanon, early 1970s. Hashem el Madani

2007

User Profile: Rivelino3
Rivelino3 OP December 23rd, 2019

Bashasha (left) and a friend. Studio Shehrazade, Saida, Lebanon, late 1950s. Hashem el Madani

2007



(Removed by @River for being inappropriate)

User Profile: Rivelino3
Rivelino3 OP December 23rd, 2019

Bashasha (left) and a friend. Studio Shehrazade, Saida, Lebanon, late 1950s. Hashem el Madani

2007

(Removed by @River for being inappropriate)

User Profile: Rivelino3
Rivelino3 OP December 23rd, 2019

Estar solo es ser diferente, ser diferente es estar solo

To be alone is to be different, to be different is to be alone

User Profile: Rivelino3
Rivelino3 OP December 23rd, 2019

La Soledad es la enfermedad en la cual pensamos que somos los únicos que la padecemos

User Profile: Rivelino3
Rivelino3 OP December 23rd, 2019

La soledad es la suerte de todos los espíritus excelentes

Loneliness is the fate of all excellent spirits

User Profile: Rivelino3
Rivelino3 OP December 23rd, 2019

Mi soledad es la voz sin rumbo que clama inconsciente desde el silencio de mi consciencia

My loneliness is the aimless voice that cries unconscious from the silence of my consciousness

User Profile: Rivelino3
Rivelino3 OP December 23rd, 2019

Por qué escribo? No es que quiera que las personas piensen que soy inteligente, ni siquiera que piensen que soy buen escritor. Escribo porque quiero acabar con mi soledad

Why do I write? It is not that I want people to think that I am intelligent, or even think that I am a good writer. I write because I want to end my loneliness

User Profile: Rivelino3
Rivelino3 OP December 23rd, 2019

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Voltaire

User Profile: Rivelino3
Rivelino3 OP December 23rd, 2019

Common sense is not so common

Voltaire