Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: IntoTheMountains
IntoTheMountains July 16th, 2022

"Complicate my life." I said yes.

User Profile: aal1yahsAlt
aal1yahsAlt July 16th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

Drugs took away things like parents

User Profile: Laurynthebookworm
Laurynthebookworm July 16th, 2022

"I wanted him, he wanted her.." my thought is sad love story about a girl falling for this guy and he obviously falls for another girl and she watches frfrom, the sidelines as he falls for the other girl other than her

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 July 17th, 2022

I wasn't invited to the wedding.

User Profile: exuberantBeing6690
exuberantBeing6690 July 17th, 2022

people are stupid and very homophobic
lol

I bet this wasn't the response you expected. There was no tree so I hit the couch lol

User Profile: scared1schoolgirl
scared1schoolgirl July 17th, 2022

Not beyond hope, only beyond care.

User Profile: sadProgrammer
sadProgrammer July 17th, 2022

I feel alone, surrounded by people.

July 17th, 2022

@peacefulHug92 I was rejected by my crush :(

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 18th, 2022

sorry doesn't magically make things better

1 reply
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 July 18th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Absolutely agree 🙌

load more
User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 July 18th, 2022

It all hurts, make it stop