Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: Meconopsis
Meconopsis August 6th, 2022

Please don’t leave me with him

User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 August 6th, 2022

A lonely life left to live..

User Profile: considerateMoon9060
considerateMoon9060 August 6th, 2022

I try my best, still alive...

User Profile: niceCat3187
niceCat3187 August 6th, 2022

I hope I dont wake up

1 reply
User Profile: niceCat3187
niceCat3187 August 6th, 2022

I tried

load more
User Profile: dancingfrog7
dancingfrog7 August 6th, 2022

Nothing is an escape any longer.

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 August 6th, 2022

My sister is really irritating me.

User Profile: LightAzalea
LightAzalea August 6th, 2022

The tree sways left, rotting within

User Profile: Willofheart
Willofheart August 6th, 2022

@peacefulHug92 The pizza arrived. I dropped it.

User Profile: affectionateLion7397
affectionateLion7397 August 6th, 2022

@peacefulHug92 wanted to die, but I lived

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 August 7th, 2022

I’m crying inside, no one see’s.