Write a sad story in 6 words...
peacefulHug92
February 9th, 2018
NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.
I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕
Hit send, then hit a tree
lazyKatz
August 15th, 2019
No Food Left....A Scary Thought!
integrityblues
August 15th, 2019
Tighten your budget and your belt.
Dawn04
August 15th, 2019
Sore throat and no tea available! (Have sore throat, but there is tea - who am I kidding)
integrityblues
August 15th, 2019
Last cough drop's stuck to wrapper.
calmsoulmeet
August 15th, 2019
"I suffer with my every breath."
KristaMelena
August 15th, 2019
Pick body parts after plane crash.
integrityblues
August 15th, 2019
Happiness does not last very long.
KristaMelena
August 15th, 2019
Put a flower where it hurts...
1 reply
lazyKatz
August 16th, 2019
@KristaMelena
So kind always thinking of others
load more
Dawn04
August 16th, 2019
He is determined to ruin all.
KristaMelena
August 16th, 2019
Poor beings stuck in their shells
1 reply
lazyKatz
August 16th, 2019
@KristaMelena
But always wantind to help others x
load more