Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: versatileSailboat1937
versatileSailboat1937 August 28th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

Second trimester-Nephew lost-Family broken

User Profile: milar0008
milar0008 August 28th, 2022
  • it would be better without you
  • they purposely left you all alone
  • leaving is bad, but it's easy

HAHA i love writing challenges like these :)

1 reply
User Profile: limeCity1300
limeCity1300 October 25th, 2022

@milar0008

Normally leaving is bad, but most of the time, staying is worse, because in the end, it hurts more.

load more
User Profile: Sparkles7222530
Sparkles7222530 August 28th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

I am broken. I am overwhelmed

User Profile: catturn
catturn August 28th, 2022

She never got to say goodbye.


User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 29th, 2022

We embrace the shadows following behind

User Profile: pinkWatermelon0000
pinkWatermelon0000 August 29th, 2022

It's hard to believe you're gone


User Profile: VivianaCh
VivianaCh August 29th, 2022

Did everything, but left on read.


User Profile: obscurerain
obscurerain August 29th, 2022

"I'm so sorry for you're loss"

"I'm sorry, but your sister's gone."

User Profile: aquaOwl2067
aquaOwl2067 August 31st, 2022

Did you ever actually love me?

User Profile: pandanfe
pandanfe August 31st, 2022

@peacefulHug92

Feeling lonely when we're with ourselves.