Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: NeonGlass
NeonGlass November 8th, 2022

@peacefulHug92 my brother showed me "punishment"'s meaning

User Profile: limeCity1300
limeCity1300 November 9th, 2022

I can't find the right listener.

And it's frustrating me a lot.

There's so much locked inside me.

I have to get it out.

What am I going to do?

User Profile: limeCity1300
limeCity1300 November 9th, 2022

I feel like sleeping all day.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 15th, 2022

I'm drowning please let me breath

User Profile: LivingLight108
LivingLight108 November 15th, 2022

Convinced changing remains a total impossibility

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 November 20th, 2022

Far away from family during holidays.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 26th, 2022

what happens if you embrace darkness?

User Profile: Iamwhoiamwhoami
Iamwhoiamwhoami November 26th, 2022

Struggle decades improve time runs out

User Profile: mysteriousClover
mysteriousClover November 26th, 2022

@peacefulHug92

why live for someone who lied

2 replies
User Profile: limeCity1300
limeCity1300 November 26th, 2022

@mysteriousClover

Because you have to believe that there is someone else... someone very special, who is waiting for you somewhere in your future. NEVER loose hope, because until you meet that special someone, It is all you have to hold on to.

1 reply
User Profile: limeCity1300
limeCity1300 November 26th, 2022

@limeCity1300

If you don't believe the sun will rise tomorrow, you will never make it through the night.

load more
load more
User Profile: Iamwhoiamwhoami
Iamwhoiamwhoami November 26th, 2022

Finally enjoying community mind going fast