Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: Starlasky
Starlasky April 12th, 2023

@peacefulHug92 Love this initiative!

You were selfless.

I was pained.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul April 20th, 2023

The war within pulls me under

User Profile: MakunaHatata
MakunaHatata April 21st, 2023

Damn, that’s the cops behind us!

User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 April 21st, 2023

I was in a car accident

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 1st, 2023

save your breath, no one's listening

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 1st, 2023

every morning a fresh new h*ll

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 5th, 2023

I don't think God is listening

User Profile: MissysRider07
MissysRider07 June 5th, 2023
And her father ruined it forever...

Now she has no tears left

She had to say goodbye forever

(TW)
Cried, slept, overdosed... now she's gone...

User Profile: Brookiegirly
Brookiegirly June 6th, 2023

@peacefulHug92 he left quicker then he came

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul June 14th, 2023

I have a lifetime of regrets