Write a sad story in 6 words...
peacefulHug92
February 9th, 2018
NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.
I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕
Hit send, then hit a tree
AoiTsubasa
December 12th, 2019
This is such a cool idea! Here's mine:
Pets miss owners when they're gone
1 reply
SweetPearCrumble
December 15th, 2019
@AoiTsubasa
This is the saddest story ever. Agree
load more
lazyKatz
December 12th, 2019
Waited at the altar ....... no-came
SparkyGizmo
December 12th, 2019
Hair caught in blender. Bye hair.
lazyKatz
December 12th, 2019
Meal in fancy restaurant.......taken short
Flowingstreams
December 13th, 2019
She FLEW....
Into the brick wall.
AoiTsubasa
December 13th, 2019
So many bricks in a wall
Bricks are just bricks after all
Haha
BigToast
December 13th, 2019
Why am I worthless to you?
dworth257
December 14th, 2019
the story always ended this way
gregariousAcai1247
December 14th, 2019
Last active: In last 6 months
(about my favorite listener. I miss him
)
SlytherinQuxen
December 14th, 2019
And she then froze to death