Write a sad story in 6 words...
NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.
I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕
Hit send, then hit a tree
middle moments bring lucidity never wanted
middle moments bring lucidity never wanted
1. One scar away from falling apart.
2. My favorite person deleted his account.
2nd one's actually true.😶
Hi @jenny0101 this is: write a sad story in 6 words
@ilaughAlot2
I am not sure if what I wrote is wrong or what??
@jenny0101
I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕
Like this example> (Little lucy loved laughing lost left)
@jenny0101
Looks good :) Great job that you even came up with 2 sad stories with 6 words!
Sorry, about your favorite person deleting their account ....
@Flowingstreams
Thankyou....
@jenny0101
❤️😊
Family feud between sister and I.
Died, never knowing who she was.
@Flowingstreams
Change that to he and you took the words right out of my mouth.
@lazyKatz
No more fighting to win approval
@lazyKatz this sounds like a good story to me <3
@dworth257
It might take a long time but eventually the penny drops.
@lazyKatz
relate to that short story... cool thing is...that story can be read both as a tradgedy or as a triumph....depending on how it is read....very cool! 😊
All alone with a large group
Nothing like the realisation times waisted
curtains close on another empty life
Longed for death , with every breath .