Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 8th, 2020

My landlord might go to prison

Oh, wait, you said a sad story? Lolz

@beyondrepairs

2 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

@feelNeglected77

😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 8th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

I knew youd like that story lolz, so would I

But im to nice, he dont know how lucky he is is many ways

load more
load more
User Profile: barncat
barncat February 8th, 2020

My wonderful geldings were put down

1 reply
User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 8th, 2020

@barncat Im so sorry dear. 😔

My heart goes out to you

load more
User Profile: humorousTortoise19
humorousTortoise19 February 8th, 2020

She spoke and he didn't care.

User Profile: TAAKBA1996
TAAKBA1996 February 8th, 2020

I didn't get the honors degree

User Profile: parissaiko
parissaiko February 8th, 2020

My heart has no more heartbeat..

1 reply
User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 8th, 2020

@parissaiko

load more
User Profile: PrettyPapillon4354
PrettyPapillon4354 February 8th, 2020

But they knew no one cared.

User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 8th, 2020

Im all alone is this world

4 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

@feelNeglected77

(I feel sad for you my brother..., I know what you mean, you are not alone because you have us your friends, but noone to really help you...)

3 replies
User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 8th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

Thank you brother. Changes will come soon no matter what, so i just hope i can adapt to them. Its scary not knowing for sure what to expect. Its good to know I have friends like you that are more family than real family!

Brothers in arms😊

2 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 9th, 2020

@feelNeglected77

No, it just hurts me that I could not really actually help you...

1 reply
User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 9th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

Just open up your eyes wide

Look how you helped me decide

Im here with you more wise

You helped me deep down inside

Together we enjoy this ride

In-arms you kept me alive

Thank you, I really could of diedd

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 8th, 2020

You made me hate myself alot

1 reply
User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 8th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

But we all love your kindness!!!!😊

load more
User Profile: Janelle2
Janelle2 February 8th, 2020

I wish he liked me too

User Profile: parissaiko
parissaiko February 8th, 2020

Burning cities, screams of dying people..