Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: parissaiko
parissaiko February 8th, 2020

Burning cities, screams of dying people..

User Profile: AnomalousTeen
AnomalousTeen February 8th, 2020

I'm a slave to my brain

1 reply
User Profile: Miriam6
Miriam6 February 8th, 2020

@AnomalousTeen love this one

load more
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

Why, why, why, why, why why?...

3 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 8th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

Delilah

1 reply
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

@lazyKatz

Putting a smile on my face...thank you for reavhing out to me in the darkness...

load more
User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 8th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

Very hard story to read brother

load more
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 8th, 2020

Being in an endless loop hurts.

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues February 8th, 2020

Finished the cake, but still hungry.

User Profile: parissaiko
parissaiko February 8th, 2020

The tv remote is too far away... 😔

12 replies
User Profile: parissaiko
parissaiko February 8th, 2020

@parissaiko

Oops that's seven :o

11 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

@parissaiko

Don't worry, we all do it and done it...it's allright...bend the rules to get the message across...express yourself, we understand...

5 replies
User Profile: parissaiko
parissaiko February 8th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

Thank you for understanding..

4 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 9th, 2020

@parissaiko

Relax, we all know and went through it, we play games relaxed, bend rules and have fun...

3 replies
User Profile: parissaiko
parissaiko February 9th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

I wish I was like you all, much older to realize my mistakes

2 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 9th, 2020

@parissaiko

We embrace our mistakes, relax and have fun...

1 reply
User Profile: parissaiko
parissaiko February 9th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

It's harder than it seems to embrace your faults..

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 8th, 2020

@parissaiko

Saiko means awesome in Japanese, you must be awesome...

4 replies
User Profile: parissaiko
parissaiko February 9th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

I won't say I'm an awesome person.. just more of what the word is pronounced as..

3 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 9th, 2020

@parissaiko

Every being is awesome...

2 replies
User Profile: parissaiko
parissaiko February 9th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

I suppose..

1 reply
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 9th, 2020

@parissaiko

Have confidence..

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 9th, 2020

Rushed around today.... nothings been achieved

11 replies
User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 9th, 2020

@lazyKatz @beyondrepairs

I missed Bones and Katz today

2 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 9th, 2020

@feelNeglected77

Glad your here to

1 reply
User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 9th, 2020

@lazyKatz Thank you, Im glad to be with you all as I slowly gather my thoughts 😊

load more
load more
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 9th, 2020

@lazyKatz

The earth made a revolution around the Sun and the Sun is still boiling in anger for us...nomatter what does not really matter...

7 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 9th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

I'm guessing your boiling and feeling lost

6 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 9th, 2020

@lazyKatz

No, just lost...

5 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 9th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

Well you not alone now for what it's worth when you hurt I feel your pain

4 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 9th, 2020

@lazyKatz

...1...

3 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 9th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

Together though think and thin bad and bad occasionally close to good we live in hope.

2 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 9th, 2020

@lazyKatz

For whom's pleasure do we suffer mylove?...who gets off on our misery?...

1 reply
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 9th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

That is something we'll never be sure of l prefer to live for the good whether it's the future or the past. Perceiver the present the past is ours as is the future.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: parisayano
parisayano February 9th, 2020

No more sound from the earth

(Actually that would make it much more peaceful)

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 9th, 2020

Nighttimes are sad .....also they're safe

User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 9th, 2020

I dwell in darkness...