Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 9th, 2020

Darkness restores strength for another day

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo February 9th, 2020

Poop from lawn got on shoes

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 9th, 2020

As someone said

Walk barefooted it's easier washing feet.

3 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 9th, 2020

@lazyKatz

In the countryside people were poor, washing diapers was tough so children were left naked to roam around...

I got hot tarmac stuck on the souks of my feet...barefoot is a way of life for me...

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 February 9th, 2020

@beyondrepairs Nice Job

load more
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 February 9th, 2020

@lazyKatz Nice Job. Loved it.

load more
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 9th, 2020

Fork stuck in eye and twist...

3 replies
User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 9th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

I dropped my ice cream cone

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 February 9th, 2020

@beyondrepairs Nice Job. Enjoyed reading it.

1 reply
User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 9th, 2020

@calmMango9611

Thank you 😁

You might also enjoy this thread I made so we can all have fun creating.

LINK ---> FUN FAKE NAME GAME - PRANK A PAGE

load more
load more
User Profile: dworth257
dworth257 February 9th, 2020

it is time to rest, love

User Profile: dworth257
dworth257 February 9th, 2020

it is time to rest, love

User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 9th, 2020

@dworth257 is saying good night now 😔

User Profile: PrettyPapillon4354
PrettyPapillon4354 February 9th, 2020

I never got to say goodbye

User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 9th, 2020

I shall die alone in fear...

User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 9th, 2020

I can't breath so lighting another

3 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 9th, 2020

@feelNeglected77caught me redhanded...😶

2 replies
User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 9th, 2020

@beyondrepairs

Sadly now Im a cigarettes bitch

1 reply
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 9th, 2020

@feelNeglected77

My brother...

load more
load more
load more